IGNORED

i care because you do

Fred McGriff

how does someone make this good of an album? how???

not a single whack melody or noise on here. no skippable tracks. maybe ventolin if you have a hangover. sometimes i like to listen to the album and then go review EKT tracks, lol.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remeber the day that album came out and laughing at my drug dealer who was seriously pissed off because he reckoned it was a massive rip off and a massive piss take and a massive fuck you to all aphex fans.

Guest arclight

I have to skip Ventolin. I really do. I hate that I have to, but I get a horrible headache when I listen to it.

Guest arclight
you need to understand the essence of ventolin it helps if youve had asthma

especially the wheeze mix is fantastically accurate.

I've only heard the "video" mix on the album. I do have asthma, though. But no herpes.

yeah - although i did meet david icke and king arthur pendragon through him

lol you met david icke? does david icke smoke dope? how did you meet him through your drug dealer?

Guest Caustic
I usually skip "Wax the nip", "Come on you slags" and "Start as you mean to go on", but every other piece is simply magic. Side D is perfect.

*punch*

I usually skip "Wax the nip", "Come on you slags" and "Start as you mean to go on", but every other piece is simply magic. Side D is perfect.

you fucking die. die slow and painfully, then experience an eternity of pain in hell, where you rot in pain

Guest Romhotep

Fuck yeah. Getting the single(s) just worth that fuckin track, let alone mixes like Deep Gong, Cylob's, Marazanvose, and Probus.

Fuck yeah. Getting the single(s) just worth that fuckin track, let alone mixes like Deep Gong, Cylob's, Marazanvose, and Probus.

that's one of my very favourite afx tracks

Guest Helper ET

I think that one gave me some hearing damage. It's just a little too crazy. In fact I attribute much of my hearing damage from AFX and his overly loud hi-end. Kind of a bastard...

Guest Caustic
I think that one gave me some hearing damage. It's just a little too crazy. In fact I attribute much of my hearing damage from AFX and his overly loud hi-end. Kind of a bastard...

Try Merzbow,pussy. :tongue:

Acrid Avid Jam Shred is pure bliss.

The best bit is about 3:40 onward.

Too bad it only lasts for a minute.

Guest transfer

whats wrong with you(?), those tracks are wicked

Guest Renivatio

whats wrong with you(?), those tracks are wicked

I tend to agree here.

Guest Helper ET

Isn't there some Phillip Glass Sampleage on this somewhere? Maybe Icct Hedral I thought.

Guest analord skywalker
Acrid Avid Jam Shred is pure bliss.

The best bit is about 3:40 onward.

Too bad it only lasts for a minute.

Damn right. Gorgeous piece of music.

Archived