IGNORED

syndiem

Dale

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

i really like this track! it's got the mentalist bits in there, but you haven't over seasoned the soup/ v. cool

but, that stuff going on between 7 and 9 khz is still ringing in my ears! it's way louder than anything else, check the fft snapsot i took:

Guest tht! tne

i thought this was gonna be glitch for the sake of glitch but then the beat came in

i like it i forget sometimes that listening to electronic music jades me this is relatively exceptional

my favorite part is at 1:42 and i like how the track mutates later on

Guest Promo

Intro was too long. This has an oldskool break/rave vibe to it but its subtle rave. More layers are needed I'd say. You need shorten this track and cut all that looping out because it gets repetive quickly. Also the break is at full charge for most of the track. It'd be better to build tension into it; for example dropping the hi hats out and reintroducing them. Also this track wouldn't be harmed if you introduced another break on top of the existing break to create more funk ala oldskool Prodigy. Overall it needs to get to the point quicker. Nice vibe though. The glitch work out at the end was kinda fun although I didn't feel it was totally necessarily. Didn't dislike this track because I can hear the potential in it but it needs to be fulfilled.

Guest Ominous

this one's not my cup of tea; *but*: i'm liking "greener on the other side" on your myspace player. a. lot!. i was like, it could use a sick breakdown right about now, and bam! there it was :ok:

Archived