• Last Reply

shit man - so many done already

just downloaded the zip last night

will be on it on the next few days

have not listened to any of the mixes yet

will do that this night

Guest noradrenalin

:cool:

nice remix by the way. i listened a few times... lots of little things in there to make it interesting

Guest Max Marlow

Cubus Remix will now be here:

http://retropublik.com/artistPages/cubus/york.mp3

retropublik moved servers and domain name resolutions for serving you a better experience. we are still working, so sorry for any problems related.

i'm enjoying most the remixes yet, is anyone adding something ?

hmmm. not having the buzz with this. sat for few hours last night...but found i just sat and listened to the original track so much that i couldnt get it out of my head. i do like it, i do. crippled my brain now. went away down a techno route and realised at 2am that i was in the danger zone and binned it.

will come back and try start again later in week when my head is rested..blah blah blah.

gump, help me. start this one.

hmmm. not having the buzz with this. sat for few hours last night...but found i just sat and listened to the original track so much that i couldnt get it out of my head. i do like it, i do. crippled my brain now. went away down a techno route and realised at 2am that i was in the danger zone and binned it.

will come back and try start again later in week when my head is rested..blah blah blah.

I'd love to hear a techno version

:clover:

No such thing as a danger zone man!

this is mad squee. i like it. something entrancing about the wee (danish speaking?) kid..

very nice work mate...definitely a different twist to any of the others so far.

good-O.

The kid is just counting "1,2,3" and then he says: "There's something on for you" and he's refering to a radioshow for kids

Hey man. That's a fantastic mix you got there :cool:

Damnit, why do foreign languages sound so much cooler and mysterious than English....

while we are waiting for ~ism & chloroplastics to finish i just made an own techno version:

http://maxmarlow.world-of-alien.de/New_Cit...new_toolkit.mp3

Nice distorted techno you got there! BOOM BOOM BOOM ALL THE WAY!

The kid is just counting "1,2,3" and then he says: "There's something on for you" and he's refering to a radioshow for kids

Hey man. That's a fantastic mix you got there :cool:

Damnit, why do foreign languages sound so much cooler and mysterious than English....

I just love babbling children - everything they say sounds cool!

Guest Max Marlow

@ALL

just to let you know, that if you like to enter into this competition: we will obviously finish our latest changes on retropublik AFTER the project168 v3. we are programming new features to serve you all well. we trust in our artists and visitors for all the publik's best.

please be patient with us, we will relaunch with this ... and another couple of fine releases.

oh and thx for all your efford so far.

(Rubens... i hope this is a lot of time for you also.... Chloroplastic is working on something too... so dont hesitate, but i am awaiting your remix here :-D )

Guest Max Marlow

deadline for the mixes is Saturday, 21st January

the voting will be installed between this and the starting date of Project 168 v3.

looking like a no show from rubens. barring a miracle. couple of works in progress have been trashed by quality control.

music making has ground to a halt this past few weeks. massive tiredness, workload and general January hibernation seems to be taking hold. home from work, dinner, joint, bed.

we'll still do one that we are happy with, but will probably be towards end of month.

never say never though. i might get some time (from mrs~ism and general life chores) during this week and i think gump has some time off.

some of these remixes are v good by the way, i can see another great ep coming from this lot.

a few extra days and we can have something max

maybe by the end of the weekend

am working on it ~ism

will keep you updated

Archived