IGNORED

I dont get it

Guest Dirty Protest

Guest Dirty Protest

The only Vibert ive ever heard and liked was Stop the Panic. Ive heard YosepH, Kerrier District and Sorry I Make You Lush and i dont get it.Hes wasted hours of my life, watching sets that go on for hours and bore me rigid waiting for who evers coming on after him. I feel like im missing out on something because so many people have told me how good he is. What should I listen too thats going to change my mind.

Edited because I wanted to punch myself in the mouth for using the word feel to much :rolleyes:

side D of throbbing pouch at 45rpm

weirs is my favourite vibert release

also dnb for pp

and the plug eps - the new 1 with astronaut on it is a corker

musipal is great fun

big soup is a mix of really cool and pretty bland

too much of viberts output strikes me as bland stoner student MoNinja bollocks

when he's good he's good

but quite often it's like he's pumping out "vibert by numbers" stuff

slap yourself is a good start

side D of throbbing pouch at 45rpm

weirs is my favourite vibert release

also dnb for pp

and the plug eps - the new 1 with astronaut on it is a corker

musipal is great fun

Ludd will you record Throbbing pouch for me at 45 rpm - I have the cd... I've seen you post that recommendation a number of times, and have always wanted to hear it.

Guest Fat Roland
slap yourself is a good start

Yes but let's get back to talking about Vibert tracks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest Dirty Protest

Had a busy weekend (my body and brain both hurt) so i'll listen to Tally Ho tomorrow, but I am slightly concerned about any music im told to take acid to, the sound of a stationary bus at traffic lights has virtue on acid or maybe thats just my tinnitus.

Guest tht! tne
If you listen to Tally Ho! and Plug and still aren't "getting it" you never will.

plug isn't all that super anymore

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Romhotep
Ludd will you record Throbbing pouch for me at 45 rpm - I have the cd... I've seen you post that recommendation a number of times, and have always wanted to hear it.

Audacity has a function that lets you change a sound file from 33 rpm to 45 rpm.

Oh, and I suggest listening to Amen Andrews vs. Spac Hand Luke. I fucking love that album.

Guest Enter a new display name

How come? Kerrier District, YosepH and Sorry I Make You Lush are his best albums imo!

Guest Grizz

I dont know really. I had Musipal on my pc over a year and didnt really dig it and now Viberts my favorite artist.

The albums that made me explore his work were Lovers Acid & Kerrier District, all else came after that.

Plug took the longest to come to terms with too

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dirty Protest
U ARE A FAGGOT!

Are you really English, what the fuck sort of word is faggot.

I sat through LV DJ last night for a while and I didnt hate him, then again it just seemed to be playing Tuss and Squarepusher all night, but it was a start :).

Big Soup, A Polished Solid, London is a Country, Rissalecki.

Start there, and then tell me he's not gawd.

Archived