IGNORED

Ha ha just introduced someone to Kerrier District

Guest The Bro

Guest Promo

And they loved it. They were talking about Daft Punk and I was like 'dude check out Kerrier District 'cause you'll love it' and he did. Nice feeling.

Guest Glass Plate

yeah I hate people that like daft punk, but say they're the only good electronic band. It's not like they're that original fuck sake.

Guest Promo
yeah I hate people that like daft punk, but say they're the only good electronic band. It's not like they're that original fuck sake.

Well exactly they're not because they just steal samples. At least Luke Vibert largely composes all his music.

At least Luke Vibert largely composes all his music.

lol.. not true at all

Guest Promo

lol.. not true at all

Oh come on. Definitely more so than Daft Punk. Yeah we know Luke uses a lot of samples but equally we know he can put a rather funky tune together off his own bat.

Guest Glass Plate

Well yeah, I mean look at The Avalanches, you can deffinately be creative and original with the act of sampling.

lol.. not true at all

Oh come on. Definitely more so than Daft Punk. Yeah we know Luke uses a lot of samples but equally we know he can put a rather funky tune together off his own bat.

true

lol.. not true at all

most of kerrier district 1 tracks are remixes of original disco tracks... my cousin played me a large slection of vinyls which of the tracks he remixed, abvoisly luke puts his signiture production sound over the tracks and basically brings them back as his own tunes. i'll get a list of him next time i see him

most of kerrier district 1 tracks are remixes of original disco tracks... my cousin played me a large slection of vinyls which of the tracks he remixed, abvoisly luke puts his signiture production sound over the tracks and basically brings them back as his own tunes. i'll get a list of him next time i see him

Holy shit thats interesting! Totally interested in da list.

Edit: Wrong forum - We all know Luke's needs the traffic.

Guest Promo

Yeah I agree. I'd love to see that list.

Guest AlexPallas

Yeah I agree. I'd love to see that list.

kerrier disctrict is one of my fav albums, but it would be sweet to pwn vibert around teh intranetz

Guest Promo

Didn't realise there was a Vibert forum. Well about time I guess but still I wants to talk about the Vilbert on the main forum. :(

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
ONLY POINT OF ELECTRONICS IS TO REVAMP 70'S POP SONGS.

i dunno royksopp did a pretty good job with 50's easy listening trax

Guest Glass Plate
ONLY POINT OF ELECTRONICS IS TO REVAMP 70'S POP SONGS.

i dunno royksopp did a pretty good job with 50's easy listening trax

those are just re-vamped pre-vamped 70's songs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Enter a new display name

I initiated my brother and mother to Kerrier District, that's awesome!

Archived