IGNORED

Cylob

perunamuusi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes hence my post ... if the current covers blow .. just imagine the horror that preceded them ...

+ wtf at not having seen rewind ... i think that single even broke the top 50 in oZ .. i think ... can't remember .. it was on the tV a bit back when it was released .. well the public broadcaster anyway ...

i think he's trying to go for horrible in the cover department .. as the graphic design is reminiscent of those that would be for 90s doof cD compilation .. 'wowee, 3D computer generated looking objects/landscapes, this must be the shit' ..

The 2 Acid Trax compilations are excellent buys - loads of Pierre productions (some of his best moments, infact) that were never issued on 12", even the obscure "City Hall" by Van Christie of Die Warzau which bears more than a passing resemblance to SAW 85-92. There are copies going on Discogs for a pittance.

http://www.cylobindustries.com/

been enjoying rock the trojan fader on myspace for a while

how about those sleeve designs?

holy dick my cock just exploded (from excitement)

could anyone help me out and point me in the direction of any tracks hes made that aren't piss poor?

if you dont like creative electronic music, this thread is not for you

Archived