IGNORED

Cylob

perunamuusi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
could anyone help me out and point me in the direction of any tracks hes made that aren't piss poor?

industrial folk songs. that's all tho

could anyone help me out and point me in the direction of any tracks hes made that aren't piss poor?

agreed. industrial and maybe 3 or 4 tracks off Cylobian Sunset are bearable.

a hiphop beat with a vocoder over top of it as one of his "best songs" is hardly creative

f*** off, you can be totally creative with anything (even minimal set ups)

just listen to the cms 3000 eps & you'll reckon cylob is at the top of the game.

despite i prefer vinyl & cds, digital is the future!!

I'm very exited about these forthcoming releases!

um, yea, i'll point you in the direction of my fist...don't hate on cylob

i used to have that record... i sold it to some dude!

Guest Ravi Rankin

I agree with khov and jon123. Even though I've always liked Cylob's music, since he started incorporating Supercollider into his music, its taken an interesting turn IMO.

Guest Ravi Rankin
I started hating Cylob's tracks after he started with teh Supercollider and the CMS. He should borrow some of RDJ synths and get buzy.

You started "hating" them? Why is that exactly?

yeah, i was sorta takin the piss.....i dont hate everything hes made, but i only get down with may be 4-5 tracks at most.....id just rather listen to something i enjoy more. cylob doesnt oft do it for me.

Guest Ravi Rankin

Understandable. Some his stuff sounds like he sampled dishes and pots and pans and shit...but they always had interesting patterns. On the other hand... the SC stuff that he does... FUCK that stuff blows my mind. He has mastered Supercollider. I know a bit of SC. I was never as good as I wanted to be with it. I liked right away years ago, cause I was comparing to the way sounded against the shit I had at the time like Reaktor, Max/MSP and my hardware synths. My conclusion was that SC was sounding better. Oh well, thats my 2 cents.

sounds amatuer to me, i got cylobian sunset and cylobotnia and couldnt bring myself to listen to a whole tune, weak amd plain sounding. different music for different people and all that crap tho.

Ah, gotta admit I did like Living In The 1980's and Cut The Midrange, Drop The Bass. Mood Bells and any of the CMS stuff didn't do it for me, nor did that spider thingy he did.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

I prefer his stuff since (and including) lobster tracks. For me, he has the most futuristic sound ever created.

Guest Promo

Casini (Dub) sounds very tasty .... seriously nice dose of funkage. Really like Casini (Dub) big fuckin' time!!! Best Cylob I've heard for a while ..... sick ass lush electro funkage!!!!

Archived