IGNORED

You Are The Colour Of

Dale

Guest Promo

What's wrong with this sound as u put it .... I quite like it. It's positive and uplifting. Garagey type melodies and sounds. Yeah kinda oldskool jungle garagey vibe. I think Myspace tracks sound really shit due to the compression or something. The overall mix seems to be lacking presense or it could just be myspace ..... don't know. Anyways yeah not too bad. I got a little dulled out as it progressed but I can hear u've put effort into this.

thanks man, well what i meant about the sound over all is that its quite mainstream, and normally I dont usually write this sort of stuff, as you describe "jungle garagey vibe". so its all quite new, but does not mean to say i like it less compared to my other tracks. its catchy, and thats the main thing i like about it. and as far as the drums are concerned, i wanted them to be hard, and not soft like the melodies involved, so there is deliberately a slight contrast made to give the tune an edge to it and to make it stand out more bold.

Archived