IGNORED

Optical Illusions

Guest Yegg

In which direction is she spinning? Widdershins or not?

opticalillusionpt3.gif

Opponent processing

opticalillusionopponentcn6.gif

Autosterogram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLOCKWISE!? i dont see the illusion in this optical rectangle of spinning nudeness!

She can spin in either direction,

you can change it USING YOUR MYND.

Guest Caustic
CLOCKWISE!? i dont see the illusion in this optical rectangle of spinning nudeness!

She can spin in either direction,

you can change it USING YOUR MYND.

Nupp.

She's not changing. Constantly clockwise.

Guest Idiron

that woman was really annoying, all i saw was a woman spinnning anti-clockwise but i knew that obviously it could also be percieved as clockwise so i spent ages trying to see it that way - eventually i had to keep covering the whole thing except the foot and insisting on it spinning the other way while my eyes were closed before looking at it again.

Guest zaphod

wait, what? how the hell can you possibly see the woman as spinning counter-clockwise? i don't get that at all.

Guest pelican
wait, what? how the hell can you possibly see the woman as spinning counter-clockwise? i don't get that at all.

even funnier when you read this and look at your avatar....lol

castle one is cool

Here's one I can't figure out - apparently, if you save this image to a folder (in Windows XP), the image (if displayed as Thumbnails) will show a robot woman reclining!

Did somebody manually edit the thumbnail image in the file? I always though Windows generated those on the fly...

1.jpg

Here's one I can't figure out - apparently, if you save this image to a folder (in Windows XP), the image (if displayed as Thumbnails) will show a robot woman reclining!

Did somebody manually edit the thumbnail image in the file? I always though Windows generated those on the fly...

1.jpg

What the heck ?! That's both mental and incredible. I have no idea how that's done.

Can't get the lady spinny woman to go anti-clockwise.

Edited by mcbpete

Guest Caustic

Oh goddamnit now she's going anti-clockwise.

You broke my fucking eyes,now.

EDIT: Now she's going clockwise again.

STOP MESSING WITH MY MIND,WOMAN.

Edited by Caustic

post-1-1182966601_thumb.jpg

FRKY

Guest Caustic

post-1-1182966601_thumb.jpg

WHAT THE CRAP

Guest AlexPallas

i'm not sure how that works rex, but i know if you download special images and change the extension to .rar, they are actually zip files

Guest Caustic

Right in the middle of spinning anti-clockwise she starts spinning clockwise.

That gif is a real head fuck.

yeah if you look at the faint foot reflection at the bottom the rest of the image will appear to rotate the other way. you might lose this once you focus back on the woman. cool stuff.