04: our light shone so brightly

05: another winter spent in hibernation

06: those eyes, that smile (version)

07: in retrospect this was never a good idea

08: this ocean beach is ours

09: another summer spent in forests

10: the last thing you will ever see

available 1st August on Herb Recordings via beatport, itunes and emusic

yes it's a compilation, yes there are new tracks on it and yes the tracks have all been remastered.

i love you all, like a fox.

mo

Guest Jase Space

Can't wait to have mastered versions of 'another summer...' and 'another winter...' - two of my favourite songs. In fact, looking forward to the whole thing. Looks like a Cocteau Twins album cover. Roll on August.

Guest awkward

yeah the black color doesn't sit right on the color behind. take it down to like 60% opacity or something.

i'm trying to work out which tracks these are...i have so many mosca tracks remembering the names is difficult. and why isn't this on hard copy? i have no mosca hard copy. is there any?

good stuff, a wonderful mosca collection if there ever was one. been enjoying it immensely.

indeed there will be a mosca physical release....but you'll need to wait until next summer when a brand new mosca album is due for release.

very early whispers suggest there might be beats involved... *rumour mill*

wow......that is going to be an awesome release......I have some of those tracks, but I would love remastered versions of them......this should really be on vinyl or at least CD at some point......

• 1 month later...

and indeed it is available today - cheaper on itunes than beatport.

no idea why beatport set that kind of pricing, it is surley detrimental to unknown artists.

anyhoo, if anyone actually buys it - well done and thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kenneth172

Only just been checking out this and it sound great. I really like "OUr Light Shone So Brightly", really lovely. And "This Ocean Beach Is Ours" is really cool. Makes me thjink of surfing footage. Seems like quite a rural, gently, thoughtful album. I'm not overly keen on the distinctly electronic sounds more reminiscent of deep techno/electronica. Overall, nice. Worth checking out! :cool:

Archived