IGNORED

Funny Autechre Stories

Root5

Guest The Caustic Window

only story i have is when i was stopped at a red light listening to acroyear2 on LP5 and i heard someone yell out AUTECHRE but i looked around and couldnt spot anybody. well also when i bought L-event and popped it in with my friend in the car he hated it, but that kinda thing happens regularly

• 2 weeks later...

My grandad borrowed my car and I had draft playing pretty loud. He didn't know how to turn it off so he listened to most of the album before parking up again.

I asked him what he thought and he said he thought maybe the CD was broken but he could tell it was music.

'Chre

one time I was introduced to this friend-of-a-friend, a total milf with raven-black hair, curvaceous hips and ample bosom, who had good taste in electronic musics. we were hitting it off talking about music and stuff, and I said I was into the 'chre and she was like "oh I love him!". so like any self-respecting watmmer I turned stone-faced and said "there's two of them, you fucking casual" and I didn't get laid that night.

one time I was introduced to this friend-of-a-friend, a total milf with raven-black hair, curvaceous hips and ample bosom, who had good taste in electronic musics. we were hitting it off talking about music and stuff, and I said I was into the 'chre and she was like "oh I love him!". so like any self-respecting watmmer I turned stone-faced and said "there's two of them, you fucking casual" and I didn't get laid that night.

Worth it

I turned up all the lower frequencies on my equalizer and listened to bladelores then my headphones made snap crackle and pop sounds and went silent until I turned it off. It sounded so Autechre I had to do it a couple more times.

Worth it

Nice! I'm mildly embarrassed about this thread, but glad it's still producing quality posts.

I turned up all the lower frequencies on my equalizer and listened to bladelores then my headphones made snap crackle and pop sounds and went silent until I turned it off. It sounded so Autechre I had to do it a couple more times.

Can you record the output and post it?

Can you record the output and post it?

It happens really quickly, but here you are: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjn4mr3VloU

It might not be my headphones after all...

• 3 weeks later...

On my recent trip to Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Me and my girlfriend decided to get tattoos done. Browsing through their catalogues of usual motives of skulls etc. I wondered. And then remembered wouldn't it be cool to have the ae logo. Decided. Whilst getting it done I got the tattooist (who also dug electronic music) to hook my mp3 up to his laptop so I could listen to Autechre whilst gettin my tattoo done!

Halfwat through someone changed it to Pixies, but thats all good. He liked Autechre and I ended up transferring all me muzak to his laptop. I truly felt like a missionart spreading the word, and was happy in the knowledge that one day soon he would be getting his Autechre breakthrough, and all because of me hehe

Welcome to the Autechre tattoo club

Thank you six. Let's see yours then

DraftPicture2.jpg

Reupload please!

this thread has inspired me to make up a joke

it's not going to be good though

better brace yourself

maybe sit down even

ok here goes

what did Rob and Sean say when I told them I wouldn't take my little sister to Disneyland?

aw tek er

:emotawesomepm9:

i'll get my coat

• Haha 1

better brace yourself

maybe sit down even

ok here goes

what did Rob and Sean say when I told them I wouldn't take my little sister to Disneyland?

aw tek er

i'll get my coat

That's funny, no need to be so spoiler-protective about it, women can tell jokes occasionally

• 1 month later...

better brace yourself

maybe sit down even

ok here goes

aw tek er

i'll get my coat

good one :)

One time I was out on a date with some okcupid girly girl and we were just chilling in the backseat of my car for no apparent reason. I was about to get a beej, so I decided to push my luck and reached for my iPod to put on pen expers because life is chock full of luls. Upon pressing play, this nice young lady morphed into a Komodo dragon, complete with scales and poisonous saliva. I didn't move. Upon the completion of the track and said beej, she turned into an eagle and flew away. But the Komodo poison did not effect me which I think has something to do with autechres or the random shots we got in elementary school.

At first I got away with it because there was this really loud noise from the cooker hood lol. But then at around Plyphon or Perlence the noise stopped and they heard Quaristice and not long afterwards I had to put on some jazz or something.

'nother story, I once played Gantz Graf quite loudly at a small house party, just for shits and giggles ofc, but my mate (who's into metal and rock) thought it was quite cool.

Edited by th555