Sign in to follow this  
Root5

Funny Autechre Stories

I made progress, sort of.

I was cooking while blasting Envane, and when it was over my mom said "could you play some more lounge music?" lol

so I put on Chiastic Slide and she seemed okay with it, no comment though.

I've been using the phrase "lel drag that note length bb" with friends who are ae friends but yesterday I fucked up and said that to a girl

I was cumming extremely stupid hard, like I thought for sure I would have to go to the emergency room and was like "oh fuck how am I going to explain this to my wife like 'so listen I was cumming so hard to ae but I think I need to go to the hospital'" but then a lush pad came in, cum lovingly sprinkled down upon everything like the most wholesome snowflakes on Christmas morning, Kevin ran out to give the hobo-pigeon lady some stupid turtle dove ornament and I collapsed back into the lush bed as the Mcallister family distributed gifts all morning. I got the limited quaristice. best day ever.

lol

lush cum

Fucking lush

flush

once upon a time, there two autechres, rob and sean. rob liked melodies and sean liked beats, or so the town rumours went, but both were described as equally lush blokes, innit.

one morning, ...

<complete this story, 3-word story thread style>

after a rather

lush series of

, Rob said to Sean "

is it washable

Edited by Alcofribas

I played Simmm for some people at uni and one of them was like "what the hell is this mindless cowbell banging shit?" lol

People don't appreciate the 'chre man.

out of interest, do you know what music this person normally would listen to?

No idea, it's always youtube or spotify on in that room, all sorts of stuff gets played. They didn't like Aphex Swift either. I did put on my own bandcamp and got no comments whatsoever which I'm very proud of.

Guest fucktechre

I was cumming extremely stupid hard, like I thought for sure I would have to go to the emergency room and was like "oh fuck how am I going to explain this to my wife like 'so listen I was cumming so hard to ae but I think I need to go to the hospital'" but then a lush pad came in, cum lovingly sprinkled down upon everything like the most wholesome snowflakes on Christmas morning, Kevin ran out to give the hobo-pigeon lady some stupid turtle dove ornament and I collapsed back into the lush bed as the Mcallister family distributed gifts all morning. I got the limited quaristice. best day ever.

I no longer have any reservations about what I write on this forum. Thank you for the service. :happy:

Guest fucktechre

I played Simmm for some people at uni and one of them was like "what the hell is this mindless cowbell banging shit?" lol

People don't appreciate the 'chre man.

My head's spinning from the novelty of the situation, but I've turned two people on to Autechre in the past two days. Yesterday my psychiatrist and today my social worker. I guess the next step is to ask them if they want to drop acid together. Wtf.

Guest fucktechre

My sister took me to see Autechre in 2001. I kept waiting for them to come on and eventually asked one of the staff when they were going to play. I thought the music sounded terrible. He pointed to the stage and said That is Autechre.

lol

nice sister

yes taking acid with your psychiatrist sounds like a fun time

Edited by th555

My sister took me to see Autechre in 2001.

*head explodes*

By the way I was bragging in chatmm about having met a girl who was into Autechre. I was quite amazed.

By the way I was bragging in chatmm about having met a girl who was into Autechre. I was quite amazed.

what do you mean by ''met''?

I saw her at some party because a friend of me had taken her. I got introduced to her as soon as they realized she liked weird music.