IGNORED

I don't like luke vibert.

murve33

I've listened to some luke vibert, and he just seems really dull to me.

So i've decided to stop complaining about him and give him another chance.

What is a good starter album for Vibert? The only song i can say i like a lot by him is Funky Acid Stuff, so something related to that would be cool.

Thanks.

yeah i listened to lovers acid in hmv (did not want to end up buying it and not liking it at all), and as i listened to each track bearing in mind this is the first album i have heard from him each song just didn't develop for me, nothing would stick into my head, and i couldn't see much in him really... i know i should really check all his other stuff out however i just feel put off now that i heard that album and it all seemed a little dull.

Why try to like something you don't like? Does he have a t-shirt you really want?

That comment made me lol.

To the person who said 'why try to like what you don't like', i say because i have heard many albums that i absolutely hated at first, but then after i gave them another chance, or listened to a different album, i loved it. Plus my musical tastes have changed a bit.

Well by the looks of it i guess i should give up on him.

Why try to like something you don't like? Does he have a t-shirt you really want?

That comment made me lol.

To the person who said 'why try to like what you don't like', i say because i have heard many albums that i absolutely hated at first, but then after i gave them another chance, or listened to a different album, i loved it. Plus my musical tastes have changed a bit.

Well by the looks of it i guess i should give up on him.

Fair enough. I quite like the guy's music myself. "Tally Ho!" is my favorite album of his.

i have heard many albums that i absolutely hated at first, but then after i gave them another chance, or listened to a different album, i loved it.

yeah, often when i dislike an album, listening to a different one does the trick. :rolleyes:

Guest earlgrey
yes its not too bad a thread imagine it was someone on watmm who you really wanted to like but you just cant do it

But you wanted to wear a tshirt of theirs

Guest Dirty Protest

Took me about 4 years to enjoy Music is Rotted One Note, was worth the wait.

go buy mhtrtc first. :ok: :OK:

I have it downloaded and have listened to it 'many a time'. I'm broke at the moment though, blew all my money on a record player.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived