IGNORED

an experiment

Guest blicero

Guest blicero

I occasionally like to experiment a bit in different electronic styles, hoping to learn some techniques or whatever.

This work-in-progress is the result of my latest experiment. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you'll hate it.

Sounds great to me! Really nice work....please post updated versions of this one. It reminds me of Daft Punk for some reason........excellent track.....

loafeye

Guest blicero

yes, it reminds me of daft punk as well...

i will repost the final version when i finish it.

thanks for the comments.

Guest blicero
loved it

did you achieve that effect with loads of compression?

you should post more music and enter 168.3

yeah, i love using compression to create a groove. it's like squeezing the audio on beat.

i'd like to do 168.3, can i let you know the week before it starts? i'm not sure if i'll have time.

loved it

did you achieve that effect with loads of compression?

you should post more music and enter 168.3

yeah, i love using compression to create a groove. it's like squeezing the audio on beat.

i'd like to do 168.3, can i let you know the week before it starts? i'm not sure if i'll have time.

Of course

Man, this track rocks!

pretty good so far. although that main synth is a bit harsh for my tastes. you should definately drop a monotone sub-bass/deep-bass under the bassdrum for a climax. that has to be done. maybe after having the lead go off on one solo or something.

Archived