IGNORED

Chicago, Detroit, Redruth

Snickerfritz

Okay, it's been out in digital form for a few days now and I figure most of you folks have digested it somewhat by now. What's your verdict (because I can't decide what I think until I know what all you think, of course! :fee: [Actually, I think it's pretty fucking fat!])?

:fee: [Actually, I think it's pretty fucking fat!])?

:huh:

Uh huh, but what's your opinion of Redruth? :confused:

actually I was just observing comically the way you called it fat.

:fee: [Actually, I think it's pretty fucking fat!])?

:huh:

Uh huh, but what's your opinion of Redruth? :confused:

actually I was just observing comically the way you called it fat.

Er, phucking phat then? :ok:

And, er, what's your opinion?

Guest Enter a new display name

The first half of the album owns but the second half is alright...

Guest bitroast

um. pretty disappointed. rotting flesh bags is my favourite track, and that was nothing new. clikilik the other track i'd heard before, and while its good and all, doesnt do all that much. there are some other god moments, like the first two tracks, but other than that, dont care much for this album.

i liked the title track from the mate tron ep, but other than that, again, i find it average.

It's 2007, do we need fucking simpletext voices still?

A couple good tracks (which sound like things Luke already did 5 years ago) and a lot of shit. ;/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grizz

Theres some good tracks, takes a few listens but Breakbeat Metal Music is probably the worst thing Luke has, and ever will do. Rotting & Comfy Cozy are two of the best tunes in a while though

This album has some of the best stuff i've heard from Vibert. I got a bit bored with YosepH and Lover's Acid because of the constant squelchy acid synths all the way through. This album tries out a few different ideas and take his tunes in a different directions rather than pure acid from beggining to end.

I much prefer vibert's bass driven tracks..and Cophex, God & ComfyCozy are the best shit i've heard from this motherfucker. Almost as good as "Bend Over" from Musipal..

all good stuff.

that's not a very solid review but a fair enough review for having only heard it once. no tracks i didn't like. all up to vibert par. i'll have to listen to it more and more and then maybe get back to you guys with favorites and such but as for now a thumb up./

I've had the album on a lot more now and it does really grow on you, aside from Breakbeat Metal Music. Now thinking this is a pretty solid release, just needs the time to get used to.

Archived