IGNORED

Cylob - Trojan Fader Style

Guest Kenneth172

Guest Kenneth172

Just downloaded this from Bleep.com, have to say it rocks. It's in the typical freaked out detuned Cylobian style but as a full (just short of one hour) track it's possibly Cylob overdose for some but there are some interesting twists and turns in there making for a very engaging listen. British electronic music at its current best.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wicked release, its foking great. & it really rocks (its awesome to listen to it with a big nice 320kbits sound, unlike the bangface mp3), in a way its a bit similar to the recent live set by autechre, you know, a long flow of beats/bing/bleep/melodies that slowly evolves/change, quite subtle even if sometimes it gets into weird territories but comes back to melodies, funky bass etc.. its like progressive rock or electronic symphonies without being dumb at all. easily one of the best cylob release.

Guest Kenneth172

No 'physical' release I believe. No point I suppose in this digital age.

cyliteejr2.jpg

Don't he look sad? :cry:

i spent this evening with mr.cylob. this release is the bomb (though im yet to get it) but from what i heard on his videos/dj set? it's a mint release.. cylobs back to atom bomb status.

i spent this evening with mr.cylob. this release is the bomb (though im yet to get it) but from what i heard on his videos/dj set? it's a mint release.. cylobs back to atom bomb status.

if you speak to him again tell him im sorry for the excessive 'dip your balls' perpetuation. on his That Other Site™ podcast he sounded maybe a little irritated by that.

hes one of my favorite artists, if i ever get to meet him i dont want him to hate me :cry:

Guest Dirty Protest
I personally thought this album sounds like absolute tuneless shite.

Personally I think your deaf.

this is really good stuff, making my ear dick real hard

that lol just got suspended in a saline solution, targeted, and blasted with ultrasound. now i am about to eject it from my p-hole. thanks, robbie!

i think he only likes airy fairy basinski and fennesz stuff

that's why i suggest to try it again there are indeed melodies on the latest cylob.

(& i'm a huge fan of fennesz, his latest one with sakamoto is pretty strong too, maybe a bit predictable (the good old eno/budd [or sakamoto/alva noto] mixes of piano Vs computers/synths production) but its still a fantastic album, dont miss out that one too).

Guest Kenneth172

Cylob? No melodies? He's produced some of the most innovative melodic electronic music in recent times. If you don't like it, don't listen. But to say there aren't any melodies is like saying Aphex doesn't own analogue synths. Utter toss! Tussers! :devil:

Archived