IGNORED

new RDJ interview

Fred McGriff

• 15 years later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, cern said:

Ok thanks but can you paste the actual interview?

No it's imbedded in a program, you have to click the link and emulate the Mac 2.1, open the folder, load the zine, find the article. 

Like, actual legwork 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/27/2021 at 3:21 AM, X4creek said:

why would you bump a thread named new RDJ interview :catcry::catcry::catcry:

Despite me being considerably old (27yo) I still get excited about RDJ personal news like I used to when I was 15.

3 minutes ago, Berk said:

it sucks that all the images disappear at some point from all the old posts, all that culture going to waste innit

We should upload it to archive.org.

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2021 at 6:55 PM, kausto said:

But the huge amount of material James has recorded means that he can avoid doing the same set night after night, as he feels he would get too bored otherwise.

“For each set, I usually have about 35 or 40 tracks,” he says. “It could be a minimum of about 25, or a maximum of about 45. It’s just like having a small box of records where you can structure every record and determine its speed in the mix.”

https://lannerchronicle.wordpress.com/2021/08/29/chaos-control-issue-5-january-1994/

one can dream of rollin' at a 45 aphex track rave

mixed by aphex

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign: