IGNORED

new release on the way

kaini

Guest Enter a new display name

When I read this thread, LOL Alzado seems to be the most hardcore BoC fanboy here.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BunnyRabbit
Hey everybody! There's other bands besides BOC! :omg:

Let's listen to them in the meantime.

We are doing that. The two activities (waiting for new BOC and listening to other music) are not mutally exclusive.

Anyone like A Mountain Of One?

Guest Quixote
When I'm allowed to tell you something, I will, and when I can't, I'll tell you as much as I can without breaking the trust given to me.

Who are you some kind of authority figure? Aren't we mister self rightous. Come on man, give it up you don't have any secret source, you expect us to believe some band or label people are going to tell you some top secret shit, don't make me laugh. Big news in August omg wtf.

I got some news I can't really tell you because I'm not allowed, but believe me there will be a new release by BOC before 2010. Cylob's cousins' friend's dad's friend's hairdresser's boyfriend's babysitter told me that she heard that on watmm. omg wtf secret link = whole album.

haha wussy baby shorty

Don't come around here often, do ya? Joyrex has been running this site in various incarnations for a long while now. Over the years, as a collector and arbitrator of essentially free advertising for the scene, he has gotten to know a few people associated with the artists this site represents. He has never said so directly, but he seems to get information and promos regarding some of the artists. But obviously one has to be trusted to receive such gifts, so Joyrex has told us whatever he is allowed to without breaking that trust. He has never been wrong when giving information about prospective releases, and has been able to confirm and deny various rumours that have come up from time to time. He is doing what he can for us, the rampant community that is speculating on releases in threads like these, while keeping the trust of the artists. Makes sense to me!

Though he is only 'quite good' at getting the actual information part of this site going ;)

yeah i don't think joyrex said anything misleading. we're all excited about the prospect of a new album, but some of you guys are seriously taking things way too seriously. relax a bit.

cataloging and dissecting every post on the internet made about the announcement of a potential announcement makes you look silly.

When I'm allowed to tell you something, I will, and when I can't, I'll tell you as much as I can without breaking the trust given to me.

Who are you some kind of authority figure? Aren't we mister self rightous. Come on man, give it up you don't have any secret source, you expect us to believe some band or label people are going to tell you some top secret shit, don't make me laugh. Big news in August omg wtf.

I got some news I can't really tell you because I'm not allowed, but believe me there will be a new release by BOC before 2010. Cylob's cousins' friend's dad's friend's hairdresser's boyfriend's babysitter told me that she heard that on watmm. omg wtf secret link = whole album.

haha wussy baby shorty

Don't come around here often, do ya? Joyrex has been running this site in various incarnations for a long while now. Over the years, as a collector and arbitrator of essentially free advertising for the scene, he has gotten to know a few people associated with the artists this site represents. He has never said so directly, but he seems to get information and promos regarding some of the artists. But obviously one has to be trusted to receive such gifts, so Joyrex has told us whatever he is allowed to without breaking that trust. He has never been wrong when giving information about prospective releases, and has been able to confirm and deny various rumours that have come up from time to time. He is doing what he can for us, the rampant community that is speculating on releases in threads like these, while keeping the trust of the artists. Makes sense to me!

Though he is only 'quite good' at getting the actual information part of this site going ;)

Oh shi-- 8 posts in 2 years? That's some hardcore lurking.

haha wussy baby shorty

My, daddy didn't pull out last night like he usually does, did he?

Guest audiotrack

They sound like a cross between Fleetwood Mac and Moody Blues/Pink Floyd..

Should i like this...?

Guest googlyguy

We are doing that. The two activities (waiting for new BOC and listening to other music) are not mutally exclusive.

Never heard of them, but will certainly check them out.

I've recently been indulging in works by Aphex Twin. I am quite young compared to other users on WATMM, so having a place like this to go to for music recommendations from people I trust has been really useful.

But really, we should all consider ourselves inexperienced with music. There are so many artists out there, quite a few are very much like BoC. Just throwing that out there.

Never heard of them, but will certainly check them out.

I've recently been indulging in works by Aphex Twin. I am quite young compared to other users on WATMM, so having a place like this to go to for music recommendations from people I trust has been really useful.

But really, we should all consider ourselves inexperienced with music. There are so many artists out there, quite a few are very much like BoC. Just throwing that out there.

How young?

Guest Quixote
Oh shi-- 8 posts in 2 years? That's some hardcore lurking.

Yeah, don't like the forums as much after the subforums for artists were made (seems to hinder new people coming in and making interesting conversation), but I still come around for news :)

Guest Moebius

Joyrex is generally reliable, but he's not always kept in the loop on new releases (the TCH EP caught him by surprise) and he hasn't always been forthright (he initially called AFOT a fake).

Archived