IGNORED

new release on the way

kaini

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never said anything about BoC being announced/released/birthed at the end of August... get your facts straight.
But you cleary insinuated it.. and please don't deny this. If you do deny this, then you're still nothing more but like all the others here, claiming to know/have something interesting but in stead they're just adding to the mystery with their childish behavior.

It's a fsckin boc forum and you claim there's gonna be big news, what the fsck do you expect people to think about YOU posting this?! Get your act together Joyrex. Or do you, deliberately, want to be/act like those people.. (eg. 9x9)?!

Guest Archrival

"The end of August is going to be an interesting time... for many reasons."

its just not fair being such a "cock-tease" in a boc forum like this with all boc-maniacs dwelling around hoping for the "fourth coming"...

so warp will announce something huge then?

Guest Music is Boc

No!

LOL

This thread makes me laught...

don't worry be happy said Bob M., I'm with marley always.

its just not fair being such a "cock-tease" in a boc forum like this with all boc-maniacs dwelling around hoping for the "fourth coming"...
Exactly what I meant in my previous post.

I wouldn't bet on it, regarding the info came from Joyrex.. he's proven to retract likewise statements before ;-)

Guest Archrival

Yeah I agree, especially being the moderator you should be careful about these kind of things...

and yes, this is not the first time.

He talked about Warp announcing something in a "general banter" topic..

its just not right being all cocky and secret about it, acting childish around here like you are sitting on news... or even rumours, just spill it out "heard some bla bla bla around the way or from some source that bla bla bla" even if it turns out wrong.

Its just plain and wack being all cryptic about it.

Facts:

1) BoC is preparing a new release? Yes. Have I been told the release date, etc.? No.

2) WARP will be announcing something at the end of August (so I was told). Will it be the new BoC release? No, but it might include that. More likely BoC will announce it themselves, and WARP will follow up whenever.

I'm not being a "cock-tease" - When I'm allowed to tell you something, I will, and when I can't, I'll tell you as much as I can without breaking the trust given to me.

Since I seem to get a lot of flack over saying anything, I'll just keep things to myself until I can fully disclose things, that way I won't be "teasing" anyone. Sheesh. You probably badgered your parents to tell you what you were getting for Christmas until they finally just gave in and didn't bother surprising you anymore.

Yeah I agree, especially being the moderator you should be careful about these kind of things...

and yes, this is not the first time.

He talked about Warp announcing something in a "general banter" topic..

its just wack being cryptic acting childish around here like you are sitting on news... or even rumours, just spill it out "heard some bla bla bla around the way or from some source that bla bla bla". Its just wack being all cryptic about it.

I didn't see your reply before I posted - I will and have told what I can, but since I am trusted with information, and asked to to say anything until the right time, I try to give you what I can without breaking that trust - would you rather just not hear anything? That's rather boring I say.

I'll just keep things to myself until I can fully disclose things,
Exactly what we all want. Thanks!

that way I won't be "teasing" anyone. Sheesh. You probably badgered your parents to tell you what you were getting for Christmas until they finally just gave in and didn't bother surprising you anymore.
No. We just don't want yet another 9x9. Especially not if that's the person who's running this well-known forum. We'd expect you to be a reliable source and not a troll spamming mysterious info about stuff yet to come and when the moment is there you retract your statements. Do we need that? No, we don't. Thank you, come again (or not).

Guest Archrival

"You probably badgered your parents to tell you what you were getting for Christmas until they finally just gave in and didn't bother surprising you anymore." well I was even more greedy back then, opening the presents peeping if they would deliver the right stuff...but my dad caught me once and since then I never done those type of crimes again, period!

oh well fair enough, enough of the hating from my side...

"goes back to the living room praying for some BOC news soooooon"

I'll just keep things to myself until I can fully disclose things,
Exactly what we all want. Thanks!

that way I won't be "teasing" anyone. Sheesh. You probably badgered your parents to tell you what you were getting for Christmas until they finally just gave in and didn't bother surprising you anymore.
No. We just don't want yet another 9x9. Especially not if that's the person who's running this well-known forum. We'd expect you to be a reliable source and not a troll spamming mysterious info about stuff yet to come and when the moment is there you retract your statements. Do we need that? No, we don't. Thank you, come again (or not).

Goddamn, am I speaking English here? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BY BOC WAS COMING AT THE END OF AUGUST. I SAID THE UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENT BY WARP MAY BE THE TIME THEY ANNOUNCE THE NEW ALBUM, BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE AS I HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD.

I am hardly another "9x9" whereas I am not telling you anything that is not true, to the best of my knowledge, and considering my sources, I have no reason to doubt what I've been told and allowed to say. I am not retracting anything as I have not stated anything or implied anything regarding the new BoC album.

Goddamn, am I speaking English here? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BY BOC WAS COMING AT THE END OF AUGUST. I SAID THE UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENT BY WARP MAY BE THE TIME THEY ANNOUNCE THE NEW ALBUM, BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE AS I HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD.
Ok fair enough. Fact is people were on about a possible "new album in August" in this thread for pages long and then all of a sudden you came and said something in the veins of: "something big is upon us at the end of August".

Call me stupid, call me naive but even the blind and illiterate would make the direct connection to an actual new boc coming out at the end of August because you almost directly confirmed the rumours that have been said in like 7 pages of this thread by making that single post.

I am not retracting anything as I have not stated anything or implied anything regarding the new BoC album.
stated = false; implied = true;

Archived