IGNORED

in pine effect 2lp only tracks?

sisforawesome

My post was about tango n' vectif. I'm sorry thread. :facepalm:

I haven't heard the 2 LP exclusive tracks for in pine effect either, would like to have done so.

Guest globalsynek

for me this album is tied as his 2nd best w/ royal astronomy (lunatic harness being the best). it's such an improvement over bluff limbo, especially in terms of the melodies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest nowyouknow

Bumping this thread because i can't find those 2lp exclusive tracks anywhere and i am in love with Tungsten Carbide. Anyone in Possession of a decent Mp3 rip?

i'm also interested, if somebody has those tracks please mp me!

• 2 years later...

I've just discovered that not only the 2lp has different tracks orders (wich seems to pack everything in different single trips/moods, and i dig this kind of tracks order) but as the topic says the 2lp has extra tracks! i can find it nowhere :(

Btw maybe In Pine Effect is my fav with Royal Astronomy, second is the 2cd edition of TangonNVectif paired with Lunatic Harness.

• 2 months later...

fave LP by Mike, I think. (might have been my first?)

just now seeing that not only 3 LP only tracks but a UK CD only track "wailing song"

god, would love to have these...

OCD completist

yarg

• 2 months later...

Archived