Analord 12 (hidden in binder)

Aphex Twin

01-2005

1. Untitled

2. Untitled

*Rips open binder*

AWWWWWWW WTFFFFFFFF!

now what is all this about?

Nice attempt, but I think too much of this is based on just stuff he rambles off in interviews:

Another Caustic Window Album

Caustic Window

02-1997

“I did one but wanted to change a lot of the tracks on it”

Another Caustic Window Album 2

Caustic Window

02-1997

“I’m just trying to find the time to finish it now. Mostly older tracks, loads of old ones”

For instance, both of those are in reference to CAT023.

Guest theflame...

It's not totally accurate, I'll admit, but if anyone finds it useful, enjoy! And who knows, maybe he did make all the stuff he talks about?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok joyrex, you need to up the one afx track reminiscent of the ventolin remix somewhere, stat. i need to be on that like hooker on lap

just to make sure, you do realize RDJ lies for fun in interviews frequently right?

so far here is a list of his lies -

-built his own samplers

-lives in a bank

-owns a tank

-made acid techno in 1985 before Dj Pierre

can anybody think of more?

And how do we know that those are lies? :huh:

Does anyone have that aphex snackpack that was floating around the Mu board? Theres a track labeled "aphex twin-unknowntrack01-2002" and its 1:06 and its sort of a glitch drill thing a la drukqs. Is it aphex or another artist?

ok joyrex, you need to up the one afx track reminiscent of the ventolin remix somewhere, stat. i need to be on that like hooker on lap

There's two whole EPs of tracks similar to the Ventolin remix - it's called Ventolin EP 1 & 2 :grin:

Guest AlexPallas

There's two whole EPs of tracks similar to the Ventolin remix - it's called Ventolin EP 1 & 2 :grin:

i'm taking a guess this isn't copywritten, has there been an official word like with melody from mars?

The official word is Richard asked me not to release all of the tracks; unfortunately his PM was on the old forum before the crash, so I have no idea which tracks are OK to release and which are not - if he's reading this, perhaps he'd be so kind to drop me a PM/email to let me know. Then again, he'll probably never say anything now since it would be easier just to ignore this message and that way none of the tracks are released by anyone else than him or his label.

Archived