IGNORED

new mu samples up!

Guest idrn

Guest Idiron
no snares samples here unfortunately

Has any of My Downfall leaked? Any clips up anywhere? And is (Original Soundtrack) part of the title or a description? Soundtrack to what?

yeah, that was disappointing. dont think theres any samples other than whats on his myspace and a few liveset recordings (check vsnares.com). anybody who leaks is hunted down my aaron and eaten.

think the title simply means the original soundtrack to his 'downfall' - dunno if this is ironic or emo, or both?

Guest tht! tne
id just like to remind everyone that gasman pwns all

disagree - I think he is pwned by almost everyone

name names!

shitmat for one, speaking of which i dont think ive ever seen any shitmat love on here, that one track from full english breakfest where he sampled "would you like, a ripe banana" is awesome.

yeah there's some straight up proper old skool jungle and hardcore on there from the sound of it

i never understood the listening appeal of a lot of later shitmat stuff. of course its fun to be on drugs at wrong music (for a while) but its not the sort of thing i'd generally want to buy and listen to repeatedly. really didnt like the track on the sacred symbols of mu comp. based on the samples i clicked on this could be my favourite shitters record. i remember chris moss playing "all falls down" and assuming i knew it from 12 years ago or something. whats that vocal sample from..i know i know it.....is it from a kanye west tune?

Guest Dirty Protest

Its good to have new Shitmat, Hang the DJ was a bunch of tunes that had been hanging about for years. I listen to Shitmat all the time, Catherine keeps trying to remind me that guests just dont like it :angry:

I believe it's Lauren Hill or Fugee's Ludd. Certainly reproduces that early 90's sound very well.

All Falls Down and More Fire (93 Ting) are the highlights of the LP for me. Next time I DJ I'll certainly be playing them out!

• 2 weeks later...
shitmat pwns gasman = LOL

if i was 6yrs old i would love shitmat

first of all, generally, you are right weet

but

shitmat's new album is excellent

the gasman is just another gasman "electronic music" album

if i was making this post a year ago then i'd agree with you

but simply put, shitmat PWNS gasman this time around

by about 400 yds

• 2 weeks later...

its too bad the only non crapola release on there is the one with no mp3s.

jesus christ gasman is bad

im very surprised stuff like this is coming out on a big label like Planet mu, but also i keep forgetting they were doing rap mashups 2 years after Tigerbeat 6 stopped.

Guest tht! tne
its too bad the only non crapola release on there is the one with no mp3s.

the cover is a picture of a stone face with long hair in like, repose or shame or something

but it looks kinda like aaron! i'm only commenting this because i only just noticed the resemblance

Archived