IGNORED

Bbydhyonchord Appreciation time

Salvatorin

i love this tune, great melody... quite melancholical. it gives me that "boc feeling" haha.

Ludacris? i don't think so. i'm not sure yet about the sexy girls

Guest zaphod

i love this song. it sounds like being stuck in some kind of in between moment, like at a train stop or in a waiting room.

Reminds me of an island with bushes instead of trees. A couple of large monkeys are dancing to the beat happily while a younger monkey lies down looking at the ground sad/thinking hard.

iz-us 2

could be, it really has the same affect.

i love this song. it sounds like being stuck in some kind of in between moment, like at a train stop or in a waiting room.

funny thing is, it is kind of the waiting period right before the movement, Cock/Ver10.

Guest Kenneth172
B|b|y|d|h|y|o|n|c|h|o|r|d

- my anti-tuss

Is this your penile dysfunction track?

I agree though, Bbbydydyddhydhyonchord puts you into a semi-sleep before Cock kicks in for a full-on Tuss.

it just represents the aphex sound so well.

lol... Riiiiiiight....

it sounds like being stuck in some kind of in between moment, like at a train stop or in a waiting room.

I agree with this 100%

BTW, i DO like this song (for the record) but i skip it sometimes when listening to drukqs all da way thru...

Guest Renivatio
B|b|y|d|h|y|o|n|c|h|o|r|d

- my anti-tuss

Is this your penile dysfunction track?

I agree though, Bbbydydyddhydhyonchord puts you into a semi-sleep before Cock kicks in for a full-on Tuss.

peyronies disease isnt kosher yo.

:ohnoes:

i'm PRETTY SURE i remember reading an interview and the interviewer asked richard if there was any song that was different for him then any other on drukqs , different from the stuff that he usually does, and he said that track. he said he would like to do more stuff liek that or something. i don't think it's that different at all. i toatlly agree with you Barricade about it sounding like it's from the icbyd era.

Guest Kenneth172

Nah it's too clean to be done in the ICBYD era which is clearly more low-fi. bbbbyydyddnchord has more polish, brighter percussion sounds and more spatial separation in the mix. The ICBYD sound is a lot flatter, grungier and more low-fi lacking the compression, cleanness and post processing to his Drukqs era stuff. I doubt very much bbbydydyyddydnchord was done back then.

it sounds like a come to daddy era track. it's the only one on drukqs that sounds like that. honestly, at the time when the drukqs album was announced (and even before that) i was anticipating a full on come to daddy/windowlicker type of album. i was disapointed it didn't turned out that way when i first heard it, drukqs was another thing entirely.

Guest Kenneth172

Apart from the comments on this forum. Drukqs is vastly under-rated. I think Aphex is probably finding it hard to come up with something radically new or a different sound altogether. There was a big distinction between ICBYD and Richard James album and Drukqs. All the stuff released since then - Analord, Tuss (especially Tuss) have a sound reminiscent of Drukqs. He now needs to surprise us all and pull something entirely different out of the bag and disconnected with everything he's done currently. It's been six years since his last official Aphex album, i.e. Drukqs. I won't hold my breath for a new album in the short-term though. These things take time and this is probably the reason why we've not seen a new Aphex album all this time. Add to that he's got stacks of cash in the bank, why does he have to work himself to the bone?

lol... Riiiiiiight....

it sounds like being stuck in some kind of in between moment, like at a train stop or in a waiting room.

I agree with this 100%

BTW, i DO like this song (for the record) but i skip it sometimes when listening to drukqs all da way thru...

In which case.. you wouldn't be listening to it all the way thru.

On a non-related note, Aphex says in one interview that he's done loads of unreleased stuff like byddhyonchord :cry:

lol... Riiiiiiight....

I agree with this 100%

In which case.. you wouldn't be listening to it all the way thru.

ya know what i mean there buddy boy... most of the time i DO listen to it tho.

i thought i read on this forum there was an album coming out this year by aphex though...... AND since the tuss isn't exclusively aphex that means we can expect an aphex album. sooooooo... expect it

i dunno what. i'm thinking it'll be on warp and i'm thinking he'll leave the analogue excursions for his rephlex business and probably release something really digital sounding. more epic drill? more ziggomatic anyone???

Archived