IGNORED

Stalkerslast

Guest lullezucht

reviewing as i listen. unicorns fade in from black. their fragility is overshadowed by strong waves, conjuring up images of seas of sandpaper. raw, prickly sandpaper. harsh, like seaweed on the beach. but also compact and muscular, like cold beef. by this time, i feel the need to go and lay down for a second. i feel it all flowing away, channeled through my lower abdomen outwards. i'm purged, like a cat is purged when it has eaten grass, or even a bit of the fuschias on the windowsill.

Guest Basi Goreng
grabbing

btw i listen to rimpel nearly every day - it is fantastic

That's nice to hear.

This is very different from Rimpel though. I hardly make beat tracks anymore.

reviewing as i listen. unicorns fade in from black. their fragility is overshadowed by strong waves, conjuring up images of seas of sandpaper. raw, prickly sandpaper. harsh, like seaweed on the beach. but also compact and muscular, like cold beef. by this time, i feel the need to go and lay down for a second. i feel it all flowing away, channeled through my lower abdomen outwards. i'm purged, like a cat is purged when it has eaten grass, or even a bit of the fuschias on the windowsill.

lolbroek

good stuff.

Thanks

Archived