• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Otto Krat

Hell the guy uses samples I've been using with FL for the last three years. The pack is called "Alais Samples" and he uses it for almost all the drum parts in 2CV.

Bad pack and bad song, by the way. The album disappoint me.

er, didn't someone here say that mike told them that the whole album was made with two specific pieces of gear? something really basic like two electribes or something?

thats what i thought... 2 electribes and a nord lead or something?

Guest Otto Krat

Very probable that the sample pack I use with FL is ripped for electribe. It's not à "fruity loops" pack, got it elsewhere.

It sounds too much organic FL Studio free VST for me, but the µ-Ziq touch is there. An OK album will I say.

LOL electribes.

Hell the guy uses samples I've been using with FL for the last three years. The pack is called "Alais Samples" and he uses it for almost all the drum parts in 2CV.

you know this came out in 2007 right?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Otto Krat
It sounds too much organic FL Studio free VST for me, but the µ-Ziq touch is there. An OK album will I say.

LOL electribes.

you know this came out in 2007 right?

So...? There were no electribes or Fruity Loops back in 2007? Don't understand what you mean.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Calx Sherbet

i am ears in the fist half and then the second half looses its hears a bit

(for the most part i was/am satisfied by Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique (copy paste)

melancholy

i type out the name like a true fan

i am ears in the fist half and then the second half looses its hears a bit

(for the most part i was/am satisfied by Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique (copy paste)

melancholy

i type out the name like a true fan

i copy and paste it like a troon

• 2 years later...
Guest catharsis

The album gets better with repeated listens. I've bee listening to it on repeat about 3 times in a row and I'm starting to see it in a whole new light - it's like a whole new album and it's pretty incredible actually.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived