IGNORED

loafeye "just visiting"

lo-fi

Guest Chimp Logic

I really like the slow build towards the beat drop.

In my cans, the whole track has this great tension. Which, d'oh, creates a great mood with the pad in the back, kickin' beats, and great melodies.

Nice stuff again. Thank you for sharing!

Peace

Guest Max Marlow

drums are sweet but a little bit static in rhythm for me. dam,dadadam, tokotok, dadammdadadamm. well nice rhythm anyway, but too static. no in and outbuild of the drums. i'd also take another kick for it.

what i like about the track is the reverb and ambience of it... also the whistle or whatever it is. also you chose a very nice outro of it.

if you improve the drums... and switch a little bit indepth... it could be great.

it is good anyway. ...and i could ever catch you by sound. really! i find that very good on you.

i don't really think this track has a lot to offer as it is right now. i think it could be greatly improved upon with more layers. sounds and melodies to compliment what's going on. it feels so empty and heartless.

the tones are lush, and some of that washy business going on with the beat is really interesting. (actually, id' like to know how you did that! though, i bet it is a product of some heavy experimentation.)

overall, it just needs more. that one melody line just isn't enough to keep my interest, ya know? great tones, though.

Some variation in the beats would be nice. And I feel that there could generally be more happening [particularly more voices], and the atmospheric sounds could be turned up. Nothing really hooked me.

Yeah this is certainly very minimal. The main pads was supa wicked and just really ghostlike and literally out of this world!! I like the modulation in it big time adds a very nice dimension to this track. I would agree that a few more layers would definitely help. Something about this melody line of yours that with a sub bassline I know would just kick like a mule! I think the beat was a too loud in the mix needs say 25%/30% knocked off the volume.

This track has haunted me for quite some time...........I've tried to add more to it, but I think I've listened to it way too much....because no addition sounds right....I appreciate the feedback.....I will let it sit for a while, so I can approach it with fresh ears in a couple of months or so...

Archived