IGNORED

Steinbolt

acid1

• 7 years later...
Guest bitroast

The new live version is so phat and excellent and crazy and straight to the point and definitely worth bumping old thread for ..

Tomj soundboard for damogen pls

The new live version is so phat and excellent and crazy and straight to the point and definitely worth bumping old thread for ..

Ahhh gotcha - flacid's post needed a few more verbs in it for me to understand !

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/2/2015 at 3:51 AM, Guest bitroast said:

just look at that crowd get into it :emotawesomepm9:

actually. don't. just turn it up and listen ?

worst crowd for a SP event I've ever seen lol, also wtf is it in someone's basement or something? 

The point of using live versions of the tracks is that they show stupid people that, though their own stubbornness prevents them from being able to engage with my music, they hear other people cheering in the background, and realise that although this music is obscure, it cannot be totally inaccessible because other people like it.

?

• Confused 2
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, cern said:

The point of using live versions of the tracks is that they show stupid people that, though their own stubbornness prevents them from being able to engage with my music, they hear other people cheering in the background, and realise that although this music is obscure, it cannot be totally inaccessible because other people like it.

?

Through it you will sense my shadow, but never myself. In contrast look at say Ninja Tune for example. All of their work drips with earnestness and tries to be quirky or have "personality". A radical mistake that ensures noone will care about it in the future - the exposed truth of personalities is so completely boring.

is squarepusher really that pretentious or just taking the piss?

• 1 month later...