IGNORED

port orchard - night driver

Guest Weird Al

Quite nice I thought as those slightly distorted reverbing pads started but its not really progressing quickly enough! The beat is phat and I like it. Not sure if I'm totally down with that distortion thing. The additional notes and stuff are quite nice I would say. Reminded me a little of Global Goon circa 'Vatican Nitez'. Quite nice. Certainly one of the more enjoyable tunes I've heard this evening. Not too sure about the transitional notes though. I'm diggin the overall use of sounds, atmosphere and beats. As the main vibe kicked back in I was feeling it quite nicely. Has a nice phat motherfucker feel to them beats with that phat ass snare/clap combo. Musically it was a little lacking to be honest was getting close to a real feeling vibe but just felt dunno a little thin overall. Maybe some more layers could be added. I think its got the potential to be quite a monster thats for sure. Overall dug the vibe and emotion behind this tune but was lacking that final magic to take it to the next level I felt. Probably check it again though as its certainly grabbed me more than anything else I've heard on the board for a decent time.

Mmm I think some of your the keys notes i.e those bass notes which kick in quite late in the track are a bit faint in the mix and need to be more prominent. I like it when it kicks back in after the transition that bit is quite lush. The beat is very dope in this tune!

I like how the intro synth clips a little bit. It changes continuously, so it holds my attention, but some of those warble sounds get annoying after a while. The duration of the sound makes it sound off beat when you play it fast. Ends abruptly. I would stretch is out just a tad.

Guest androne

i dont like the beginning too much, the distortions on the synth seem too much to me at first, but as the tune progresses it gets rather good. .. and then the warbles keep going and i got kind of irritated by them, less warbles and i'll think its great.

Archived