IGNORED

Neon Genesis Evangelion

YEK

I finally finished downloading a torrent for 8 dvd disc images for the complete series which includes death and rebirth and end of evangelion.. > it took me a looooong time i must say : 40 so gigs. i've seen the series before and i' love it, best anime series i've ever seen, but i haven't seen many, but i'm not willing to try out many. basically, i think it's the bees knees.

i just finished watching the first dvd >>>> killer !

ok, so it's kind of aimed at a younger audience, it's an anime, blah blah, but it gets pretty dark and ther are great characters, lives, fantasy, etc. wierd twisted ending. what couldn't you like?

seriously guys, what couldn't you like?

FATHER, WHY DONT U LOVE ME?

SHINJI-KU ??? U NEED TO PILOT THE ROBOT AND STOP THE GIANT CHRIST GODZILLA FROM DESTROY TOKYO !!!

*COLLAPSES TO THE GROUND AND STARTS CRYING* NO!!! *SCREAMS* *FANTASIZES ABOUT A YOUNG GIRL* *MOANS AND CRIES*

*PICTURE OF A CROSS FLASHES ON THE SCREEN*

THE END

repeat x 26 and thats pretty much the whole series

Edited by lion

LITTLE BOYS CRYING ALL THE TIME IS SO COOOL

SHINJI-KU ??? U NEED TO PILOT THE ROBOT AND STOP THE GIANT CHRIST GODZILLA FROM DESTROY TOKYO !!!

*COLLAPSES TO THE GROUND AND STARTS CRYING* NO!!! *SCREAMS* *FANTASIZES ABOUT A YOUNG GIRL* *MOANS AND CRIES*

*PICTURE OF A CROSS FLASHES ON THE SCREEN*

THE END

repeat x 26 and thats pretty much the whole series

lol, so true

My favorite anime series is Ghost in the Shell: SAC and Berzerk as a close second. Though I just don't understand the ending to Berzerk at all. I have some of the manga, and it goes more in depth, but I haven't gotten to the end yet to see if anything is explained more.

I hear Claymore is really good, though.

Edited by Braintree

Guest monotoo

Eva is always one of the top animes.. it's freakin classic! Amazing character development and story line, plus the contrasts of every single event so perfectly interveaving with one another. love it

cylob is to electronic as pokemon is to anime.. don't trust

Guest Enter a new display name

You should have watched the episodes on Google Video, lol! I watched the whole serie for the first time this summer and I really liked it, despite the last episodes were totally awful... "The End of Evangelion" is an alternate ending that replaces the 25th and 26th episodes, which is by far better to achieve the serie.

I actually have all the manga volumes and there seems to have several minor modifications, like some angels are missing, some characters appear in different moments, etc. The plot looked more interesting in graphic novel than in cartoon, to be honest.

By the way, I think the last Evangelion movie released yesterday in Japan... Here is the trailer:

My favorite anime series is Ghost in the Shell: SAC and Berzerk as a close second. Though I just don't understand the ending to Berzerk at all. I have some of the manga, and it goes more in depth, but I haven't gotten to the end yet to see if anything is explained more.

they ran out of money while making berserk, and it justs ends probably one of the most upsetting experiences of my life, because i enjoyed it so much and then BAM CRAZY DEMON WORLD RAPE SCENE THE END

you should watch bastard and the original record of lodoss war

Ghost in the Shell is in my opinion the greatest anime ever. i have both seasons of the TV series, as well as all 3 movies. (i even ordered Innocence from Australia so i could get the English language version) plus both trade paperbacks. :whistling:

• 1 year later...

nge is the best anime i've ever seen.

i recently watched utena: revolutionary girl, which is the closest i've found in terms of quality. at first it feels a little repetitive, they reuse a number of scenes in most episodes, but you kind of get used to it. like nge, it starts off fairly innocent, then goes slowly insane. recommended if you liked nge.

8 dvd disc images for the complete series which includes death and rebirth and end of evangelion.. > it took me a looooong time i must say : 40 so gigs

if its only 26 episodes, shouldnt it be about 4 gb or so? 40 seems quite immense.

Guest Enter a new display name
8 dvd disc images for the complete series which includes death and rebirth and end of evangelion.. > it took me a looooong time i must say : 40 so gigs

if its only 26 episodes, shouldnt it be about 4 gb or so? 40 seems quite immense.

flac files of the episodes

haven

t

i'm reading the eva manga's. i'm actually enjoying it more than the animes

i read it late at night while listening to classical music

*geek*

Edited by YEK