IGNORED

A Large Collection Of Tracks By Me

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

Iv decided to make these available to download now simply because I know Im never gonna get round to finishing any of it. But since the chances of me ever working on any of this again are seriously remote, they are infact finished. So Im calling this collection "Unstarted"

This is a bunch of bits n pieces which have come about over the last couple of years and frustrated the fuck out of me coz I never take any of it to an end. The tracks range anywhere from less than a minute to 5 mins or so. They're mostly basic ideas and layouts which iv kept about usually coz im keen on a synth part or idea that i intended to come back to.

99% of the time I program the drums last so most of these tracks have what was intended to be temp rhythms, often a basic loop but it is my new years resolution to forget about all of these and start and most importantly FINISH new material.

If just 1 person enjoys any of these then at least I havnt entirely wasted the last 2 years of my life.

UNSTARTED

Cover.JPG

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just finished listening through all of them actually. Some of them were very good and quite enjoyable in their current state, although some of them didn't quite work out and got kind of bland compared to the good ones.

I'm sure you could pick out the "best" ones and make it into a much smaller mixtape or something :)

Overall lots of good work in there.

Ok, just finished listening through all of them actually. Some of them were very good and quite enjoyable in their current state, although some of them didn't quite work out and got kind of bland compared to the good ones.

I'm sure you could pick out the "best" ones and make it into a much smaller mixtape or something :)

Overall lots of good work in there.

Thanks for listening

some of these are brilliant

some of them are not

thats life i suppose

mo

Thanks

that is life indeed. Iv got another bunch almost as large as this one and its the same story. some promising material and some drab shit. either way iv ended up keeping them because of some unkinown attachment.

But its a new year and there will be new shit. I wash my hands of this lot so if anyway wants to remix anything then be my guest.

nice tunes... agree with above, pick the best and zip it and put it on the internet

edit: please

im pleased you like any of it but im not gonna be choosing any smaller selection. if you know which ones you like then just make your own playlist or something.

i have however considered the idea of making a zip with all the midi files and audio parts for remixing.

we'll see

Some of these are total quality, others are so-so, but that's what you said yourself more or less. Favourite track is '3fpxq'. It's the missing link/lovechild of drexciya and Ovuca's early work.

Guest Max Marlow

i'm getting this:

IMPORTANT

As Some of Our Users May Have Seen, Our Servers Had Been Hacked

As of Now It Seems That All of the Files Hosted Have Been Lost (Although We Are Not Positive That This is The Case)

"ZendURL Should Be Back Online By The End of Today (January 14th)

All Accounts Have Been Lost and More Stringent Rules Will Be Placed"

isnt that just fucking great

mmmm grrrreeeatttttt

it took me almost 6 hours to upload all that stuff and i really dont know if i will ever be bothered to go through that again

thanks to those who commented while it lasted.

:unhappy: :unhappy:

Edited by Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

Guest Mr. Magoo

mmmm grrrreeeatttttt

it took me almost 6 hours to upload all that stuff and i really dont know if i will ever be bothered to go through that again

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, LET THY HE HOLY WON RISE FROM BOTHEREDNESS AND REPLACE THY SOUND THAT SHALL BE THERE BUT HAS GONE..in other words can you please re-upload this stuff, i'am interested, i wanna hear this stuff, thats two or 3 people who want this,, maybe that site's got a shity server why not use you send it

mmmm grrrreeeatttttt

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, LET THY HE HOLY WON RISE FROM BOTHEREDNESS AND REPLACE THY SOUND THAT SHALL BE THERE BUT HAS GONE..in other words can you please re-upload this stuff, i'am interested, i wanna hear this stuff, thats two or 3 people who want this,, maybe that site's got a shity server why not use you send it

yousendit runs out after a week or so anyway.

:laughing:

theres way too much hype now for what is just a bunch of unfinished small pieces and ideas.

post the link of the uploaded stuff, when ever one of you'se has got it

Kaen has very kindly given me webspace which iv been uploading to for the last few hours

its a slow process. theres 77 tracks in total, including a few which didnt make it onto the original hosting page. I will post the link when its all done.

Iv said it already but once again, if anyone likes any of this stuff then you are most welcome to do what you like with it. i really am very unlikely to ever finish any of it so I would love nothing more than to hear something done with it.

OOOOOKKAAYYYYYY

Tracks are all now HERE

thanks again to Kaen

Cover.JPG

Edited by Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

Guest Mr. Magoo

the best i think are

bango string-because of that synth

Barbed Wire Wedgy (Fish Effect)

dog lipstick + dreamix - because if finished and more complex would be cool

HH layer = nice