IGNORED

Echo Lawrence

Guest AugmaticDisport

that's a really sweet beat... I like all the samples and stuff flittereing about too.... vocal sample is really REALLY cool... never hear that kind of thing done well any more.

It feels alot longer than it is... it meanders along nicely enough... but I reckon it feels like it ends abruptly... perhaps even a simple fade out would help that...

Overall this is really cool though!

Yeah fly beat. Me can definitely hear some Prefuse 73 influence going on here. Love the beat ... very dope. Love the production. To me this is just developing and it could be monster. Sounds like you ran dry on where to take it but the essence of it is pretty decent. Beat is phat bro.

fat_wideweb__470x376,0.jpg

Guest AugmaticDisport

Cheers for the feedback guys... always appreciated.

And yeah Prefuse has always had an influence on my production. One Word Extinguisher was one of the reasons i got into producing in the first place.

I actually don't like it when the halting beat changes. I think it could do something more interesting than just having beats added in. I think it needs some space there or something. The vox samples seem really lonely, and uncertain. You dont sell me on thier placement. Sounds kind of timid. Needs balls. I think you are not sure about what you are doing. I like the direction though a lot. Keep it up and you will most likely figure out what it needs.

Archived