IGNORED

215061 was edited on the cd release

avinit

Recently someone from this board gave me a flac of the AB3 vinyl from 93 and as I heard the tracks I noticed that some were a bit longer than on the CD I have.

The first track had the bubbly sounds at the end and this was all news to me :aphexsign:

I'm pretty sure other tracks were different too but they were in a different order so I was too stupid to find out.

As my mighty AFX collection only consists of CDs I was wondering how much else I was missing out on...

Are there any other major differences that I should know about, apart from vinyl kicking cds ass any day ?

Fell free to guess who the (french) person from this board was :laughing:

Guest Helper ET

answers of the tuss equal answers of the ET get me the tuss answers and ill leaveyou akk alone nce and for all tell me with proof and all will fall together u bastards

ttle pervs

u astards withyour aroggant "oh i know who thetuss is" additude, fuckyou in it, cause youdon't knowshit

e tus is AFX or become a fool make a choice you dirty dirty little li

prove th

hey avinit! ;-)

the track .215061 from AB3 vinyl from '93 is a long version 'cause his lenght is 4:16

this track from cd is 3:54...

also u can listen .38, a track which not on cd

but u can remark that tracks .000890569 & .1993841 on cd is long version...

all know that track .1993841 from vinyl is an edit...

peace 2 u avinit & soon! ;-)

answers of the tuss equal answers of the ET get me the tuss answers and ill leaveyou akk alone nce and for all tell me with proof and all will fall together u bastards

ttle pervs

u astards withyour aroggant "oh i know who thetuss is" additude, fuckyou in it, cause youdon't knowshit

prove th

523502440_8d5d1f6ec5_o.jpgOK!?

ttle pervs

prove th

hi richard! thanks 4 support us! ;-)

Guest AOOproductions

ttle pervs

prove th

hi richard! thanks 4 support us! ;-)

Its always nice to see richard come by for us WATMMers to worship.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived