IGNORED

new track

Guest Gary C

Guest gazztron

i had a few different versions until i reached this point and had to finish it off when my laptop could no longer dish out the ram. i'm quite proud of how much i managed to put into this one.

i really have to stop listening to boc, the ending shows.

Untitled (3.9mb 3:12mins)

Started off interesting but just lost it badly mate. Those piano notes jar like fuck!! I don't know what you're trying to do. The first minute was nice and you got some nice sounds in there but it just sounds like a fucking mess. Samples were too loud. The early keys and wind instruments were nice both could have done with some more reverb and stuff and maybe a lesley panning effect on the keys. The piano was aweful. Sounded very rough and harsh sounding and didn't blend at all with the other sounds. I can see where you were trying to go and up to a point you were kinda getting there but I think it needs a lot of work to get it as smooth as a BOC production.

Archived