IGNORED

Ranch Dressing Doughnut

Braintree

Not sure what to say about this track I kinda liked it but felt it was a little sparse. Some reverb on the ooo sound I think would have definitely helped and given the whole track more depth which I feel it needs. Also as the track develops you need to enhance on the beat! Perhaps add a straight forward rock/disco beat over the top with a phat distorted snare and kick! There was like an interim bit which I didn't really dig. Also I would say add some more 'audible' layers. Its got potential I'd say though definitely. I did like the main of it enough to hear other shit enhancing it very nicely. Might even consider doing a remix or something.

Guest test pattern

i liked it.....thought the vox sample could be interchanged with a few other but retain all the melodies (would add more dimension) the beat was nice n fat...good job....maybe another part in there....only seemed like drums bass n ohhs.....

Guest thisket

I loved it! I think it'd be better if it had a little more emotion in the melody instead of randomness. I lurve FLCL and think it was an excellent idea and love the texture and the mood of the sounds, but it could use just the right add-on or two.

It seems a little on one level all the time, but you work the whole thing through very nice. That bit at 1:36 is very welcome. I like it man!

Could you maybe check out my renoise track? Dying to get some feedback on that.

Archived