IGNORED

Burial - Untrue

six

Ghost Hardware was his best yet, I'm ready for this . . .

Not to mention King Midas Sound (The Bug + Some other Guy) releasing 'Cool Out' with a Burial mix on the other side. Cool Out is a great track (it was on a Kode9 mix he did for sonar i think). November will be good. My first born is being greeted into the world with new output from burial, to bad he won't be able to appreciate it properly. . .

Edited by fox

CD Tracklisting:

HDBCD002

1. Untitled

2. Archangel

3. Near Dark

4. Ghost Hardware

5. Endorphin

6. Etched Headplate

7. In McDonalds

8. Untrue

9. Shell Of Light

10. Dog Shelter

11. Homeless

12. UK

13. Raver

LP Tracklisting:

HDBLP002

A1. Archangel

A2. Near Dark

B1. Homeless

B2. Shell of Light

C1. Raver

C2. Etched Headplate

D1. Untrue

D2. UK

D3. Endorphin

can't fuckin wait

• Like 1

i don't see the loltastically titled 'in mcdonalds' or he assuredly album-one-style untitled thing in the vinyl tracklisting

Edited by kaini

oh hmm, yeah, only ghost hardware was taken from the recent EP ... that's sort of annoying. maybe the tracks that aren't on vinyl are ambient or interconnecting tracks (like the intro/outro left off his first LP)

the whole completely NONquantized drums thing he's gone into at length in interviews has a lovely feel to it. and he has lovely textures.

i don't even really consider burial a dubstep artist, really, in comparison to say n-type or skream. he is to 'dubstep' what autechre are to 'electronic music' i guess, he operates slightly outside the genre.

Just hoping for a track as good as "Nite Train" or "Unite".

BTW, has anyone broken down the sampes he uses? I know he samples Michael Jackson on "Nite Train" and Christina Aguilera on "Ghost Hardware".

Edited by onecaseman

BTW, has anyone broken down the sampes he uses? I know he samples Michael Jackson on "Nite Train" and Christina Aguilera on "Ghost Hardware".

Forgot to mention the samples of 21 Grams and Ghost Dog. I'm more interested in the vocal samples though.

Guest Enter a new display name

I'm starting to be sick of his garage beats since Ghost Hardware came out. That EP was overall better than his debut album, imo.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Forgot to mention the samples of 21 Grams and Ghost Dog. I'm more interested in the vocal samples though.

he sampled "the mothman prophecies" on the last track on the burial album. where does he sample "21 grams"? I haven't seen that movie.

he sampled "the mothman prophecies" on the last track on the burial album. where does he sample "21 grams"? I haven't seen that movie.

The intro to the album. That's Benicio speaking.

The intro to the album. That's Benicio speaking.

never noticed that

and i really like that film

i sampled 21 grams for my project 168 track "bitbit"