IGNORED

Burial - Untrue

six

Not to mention King Midas Sound (The Bug + Some other Guy) releasing 'Cool Out' with a Burial mix on the other side.

surely this was not an actual thing that happened. i mean, we'd know about it, yeah?

this thread was bumped, it opened on the first post, and i thought there was a new album coming this year in september. i nearly had a heart attack. fuck you, drukqs.

A new album called the same as his old album?

You guys are missing the essential part of the brain that allows you to enjoy Untrue and having good taste in music. That guy above did not have that part either, which led to him being banned. Learn from his mistake.

You guys are missing the essential part of the brain that allows you to enjoy Untrue and having good taste in music. That guy above did not have that part either, which led to him being banned. Learn from his mistake.

I'm glad I heard (and loved) this album before joining this board. It seems you guys often convince yourselves not to like stuff.

Guest Hanratty

I didn't love Burial for awhile, but Street Halo and then Kindred has turned me around a lot. Those are better than Untrue for me.

the definition of "atmospheric". deep, yet so sparse too. the rising part in the bassline that would serve as the 'hook' of sorts only occurs like twice in the entire track, which is what keeps me hitting replay. I like it when the tastiest parts of a track are minimally placed and have to be worked at.

indeed. kindred is like that too. there's the dirty, scuzzy bassline, and there's only one or two points in the track where they harmonise with the melodic part.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...