IGNORED

Radiohead - In Rainbows

Guest absolu

Guest absolu

New Radiohead album is finished and apparently coming soon.

Radiohead.com

Dead Air Space

edit :

12.jpg

DISCBOX

THIS CONSISTS OF THE NEW ALBUM, IN RAINBOWS, ON CD

AND ON 2 X 12 INCH HEAVYWEIGHT VINYL RECORDS.

A SECOND, ENHANCED CD CONTAINS MORE NEW SONGS, ALONG WITH DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHS AND ARTWORK.

THE DISCBOX ALSO INCLUDES ARTWORK AND LYRIC BOOKLETS.

ALL ARE ENCASED IN A HARDBACK BOOK AND SLIPCASE.

THE ALBUM DOWNLOAD AUTOMATICALLY COMES WITH THIS PACK.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FILE DIGITALLY FROM THE 10TH OCTOBER 2007.

DISCBOXES ARE BEING MADE TO ORDER AND ARE PRICED AT £40.00 INCLUDING POSTAGE.

SHIPPING WILL BEGIN ON OR BEFORE 3RD DECEMBER 2007.

Box set tracklisting, which comes with 2 cds:

CD 1 AND VINYL

15 STEP

BODYSNATCHERS

NUDE

WEIRD FISHES/ARPEGGI

ALL I NEED

FAUST ARP

RECKONER

HOUSE OF CARDS

JIGSAW FALLING INTO PLACE

VIDEOTAPE

CD 2 AND VINYL

MK 1

DOWN IS THE NEW UP

GO SLOWLY

MK 2

LAST FLOWERS

UP ON THE LADDER

BANGERS AND MASH

4 MINUTE WARNING

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest absolu
i'm not really very up-to-date with radiohead (used to be really into them around kid a) - so forgive me if it's obvious

but are they not on a label anymore? if so, that's awesome.

I think it is indeed really clever. I'm impressed really..

yep, that's how it supposed to work..but it requires a lot of popularity i guess.

also very cool of them to announce a release just 10 days before..none of this ~8 month waiting shit or whatever.

i actually thought they'll just release the album for free on their website..but i guess they aren't rich enough yet..next time maybe.

fuck me, they actually did it..

wait, so I either download this free off their internet, or pay 80 smacks for the box set?

btw, whats their website?

also this is 99% profit for them, i mean, no advertising (as ieafs said), no middleman, no record execs getting a huge cut ...

this actually crossed my mind re: analord. i remember reading somewhere that rdj sold five figures of each 12" ... so 12 x $10 x 10,000, at the very least, would be $1,200,000, almost none of which went to overhead or an advertising budget, etc

Guest philia

just ordered the £ 40 set.

the set seems to be just for rh nerds who wouldn't mind paying that much anyway. i personally think the donations thing for the album download is a really cool idea.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I bet it gets a generally available cd release. it would be stupid not to, since there are plenty of relatively casual fans who would buy it.

only crappy old bootlegs ... just wait 9 days, lol

also i love the pitchfork headline (which is where i first heard about this):

NEW RADIOHEAD ALBUM AAAAAAAHHH!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ordered.

Thats a pretty much perfect track listing as well, none of my favorite songs from the bootlegs have been omitted. I wasn't expecting Last Flowers to make an appearance.

Guest bitroast

i was never a fan of house of cards, but having a second cd come out with those outtakes makes me not worry.

with them releasing something of such awesomeness. potentially free album, and the awesome box set, i feel kinda greedy asking this, but wheres open pick?

i was never a fan of house of cards, but having a second cd come out with those outtakes makes me not worry.

with them releasing something of such awesomeness. potentially free album, and the awesome box set, i feel kinda greedy asking this, but wheres open pick?

Ateaseweb forum suggests that Open Pick has been retitled to 'Jigsaw Falling In To Place'. Apparently thats a line from the lyrics.

Archived