IGNORED

Radiohead - In Rainbows

Guest absolu

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kickover

I haven't had this feeling about a new album in quite a while.. By "this feeling" I am referring to a type of excitement and anticipation I thought I'd grown out of. I"m fuckin' stoked..

I haven't had this feeling about a new album in quite a while.. By "this feeling" I am referring to a type of excitement and anticipation I thought I'd grown out of. I"m fuckin' stoked..

well but we first heard most of these tracks in early 2006, those live bootlegs

Yeah it's mine :)

Gee I must have been in the first, that thing is flying at 500+kbps. If they had made it a high-quality torrent it would have been great, tomorrow that server will clog as fuck as sites like Digg and others link to it.

I'm gonna keep this on my portable Mp3 player, and not play it on my quality stereo system (via squeezebox). For me this is the same as a leak, same as the Kid A leak, same as the Amnesiac leak, same as the HTTF leak.

I didn't listen to the bootlegs, except for Open Pick which I really liked. I'm glad I didn't though, Bodysnatchers is fucking sick. I'd hate to have been tired of it by the time I actually heard it for the first time.

That thing sounds exactly like the songs they did at the show I saw... raw and alive. It's in the vein of Thom's solo album but with the entire back behind him. It has some great passages. Some crazy guitar by Jonny, but we expected that!

I still wish they came back to this electro slow melancholy of Kid A :)

So far it's an amazing album that still sounds like the live shows. It's raw, yes, but it's also very carefully produced. I'm at the fourth song now, and I feel this is going to be the best album they made. Especially when the bonus disc is out.

I think it takes at least 5 listens to digest a new Radiohead album. It took me a long time to get used to HTTT. This sounds pretty strange on first listen.

First and last two tracks are great, the middle was a bit underwhelming. Sort of like when your mum makes a cake and it sags in the middle.

Archived