IGNORED

Radiohead - In Rainbows

Guest absolu

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess so, but when I tell radiohead fans I paid $0 for the new album so I could wait for the hard copy release, they go nuts on me like "screw you man, you aren't a real fan". If I told what I think is the typical NIN fan that I paid $0 dollars, they would probably be like "yea me too"

Guest Ultravisitor
I guess so, but when I tell radiohead fans I paid $0 for the new album so I could wait for the hard copy release, they go nuts on me like "screw you man, you aren't a real fan". If I told what I think is the typical NIN fan that I paid $0 dollars, they would probably be like "yea me too"

mate, thats cool with me. im a radiohead fan (big time) and i'm doing it the same way. i bought the album for £1.50 on the day of release. and i'm just waiting until it comes out on cd, for less than £40

still, its a fucking quality album, my brother is gonna get the box set. bastard.....

Guest awkward
I guess so, but when I tell radiohead fans I paid $0 for the new album so I could wait for the hard copy release, they go nuts on me like "screw you man, you aren't a real fan".

yeah i get the same shit too. i paid 5quid for the mp3s too. and get called tightwad. fuck that shit i'm waiting for the cd.

this whole download thing was just a way of beating the inevitable piracy issue. and they fucking scored big.

one concern is that by the time they do release a cd we'll have layed out the album and won't buy it. but lets wait and see.

yeah reckoner is the same...

i didn't hear many 2006 boots before r after this but even if the songs dont change much there are lots of little details in the recording that i very much doubt they included in their live performances. listen.

Guest marcnplymouth

HEY!

Track 5 - All I need - is a STRAIGHT rip-off of a Boards of Canada (mhtrtc) tune. . . . .which one is it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just the exact same tune!!!!!!!!!

!?!?!?!!

Hail them THIEVES!

M x

HEY!

Track 5 - All I need - is a STRAIGHT rip-off of a Boards of Canada (mhtrtc) tune. . . . .which one is it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just the exact same tune!!!!!!!!!

!?!?!?!!

Hail them THIEVES!

M x

I can only think you might be referring to 'Roygbiv'...

excellent album. wonder how much they've made so far from the mp3's?

reckoner is a standout for me so far. just listened to it for first time today.

excellent album. wonder how much they've made so far from the mp3's?

one estimate suggests halfa million quid in the pocket

reckoner is a standout for me so far.

me too, i'm starting to think it is one of the best tracks they have ever done

after a few days of sinking in, i realize this album is amazing, some of the best work they've ever done. 15 step, nude, arpeggi, all i need, faust arp, reckoner, and jigsaw falling into place are all among the best songs out so far this year. and with albums coming soon from ween and secret chiefs 3, this looks to be an amazing month for new music

More pirated than downloaded...

http://www.forbes.com/technology/2007/10/1...ml?boxes=author

Ahhh the absurdity of the lowest common denominator. Idiocracy is near, fucking lazy retards. At least I paid zero bucks on their site (I'll wait for the CD to pay)

i was thinking about this the other day. I don't pirate music, but if I knew that the band were releasing it for free, i dont think i would have a problem obtaining it p2p for free, or even hosting it for someone. it's possible people might perceive the "pay as much or little as you want" idea as "it's ok to distribute this album freely yourselves."

so does anyone who has this also have halo 3? in my dream last night, my mind made a song that was a combination of the halo theme and "reckoner," and lo and behold i listened to reckoner on my way to work this morning and at the end you definitely hear the three halo chords playing. i bet you could mix those shits right up together

• 3 weeks later...

Archived