IGNORED

THE LUKE VIBERT NEGATIVITY THREAD

Guest hahathhat

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

enough with this positivity shit

whats thsi fuckin robit voice shit m8 samples sn crap..>???

WOT

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
Guest Lube Saibot

i don't really like luke vibert's music but he seems to have a good attitude and i respect that

Seconded.

Guest tht tne

i think i was let down because i thought plug would be far more along the lines of aphex twin or squarepusher regarding innovation but i left disappointed

Guest Lube Saibot

The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

Yeah, it kinda totally is like that. For me at least. You find that unsavory?

there is something to be said for the sense of fun and honesty that seem to be common to the vast majority of luke's records, even throughout the many different aliases he records under. i don't ever recall hearing a record of his that seemed too overly concerned with trying to impress the listener with his musical skill (however much you deem that to be). i guess that would be why he may not be considered as prodigious as some of the other "golden gods" of electronic music (i.e., afx or squarepusher), but i don't let that change the way of how i view his stuff.

whenever i first listening to Drum n Bass for Papa, i was just like "this is what the fuss is about?" but after about 2 or 3 listens, i started to feel a whole lot differently.

but since this is supposed to be a "negativity" thread, can't say that i'm a huge fan of Big Soup...

i don't really like luke vibert's music but he seems to have a good attitude and i respect that

Seconded.

Are you serious? Some mental people in here.

This thread stinks.

Guest boredroom

cmon vibert knows his stuff! has his head in his own place and his fingers and ears somewhere else.. man he rates TBDP BYTES as one of his top 5 albums - he knows his stuff. I admit that Im never blowing away by his trks like some of afx, ae, sp, pd/tbd era however he seems to have a high standard in his productions Plug stuffs amazing, wagon christ sunset boulevard n throbbing pouch too plus big soup is exactly that, big soup.. deep and classic. hey... good lucky on easy listening

Guest Calx Sherbet

just recently i came across a track that was apparently from the YosepH era, it's called Propertronics. anyone heard this?

Archived