IGNORED

attn: Plaid fans

there's a certain similarity to the plaid mix of Marina Motel by John Tejada, though I would say they aren't the same thing. It's cool though. My guess it is either new or a heavily remixed old track.

Guest Snugglebum

When i saw them they played a lot of tekkon kinkreet (They finally released some english subs for the movie, saw it last night, it was real good). for their set they didn't remix the tracks very much. disappointing but still fun. also i dig the sndtrk but not as much during the movie, I think they could have used the tunes alot better.

That track is definitely not a release, unless its some rare remix. but i doubt it.....

A couple of their live-only tracks are the tops!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the bump, but...

That track appears to be the version of 'Even Spring' recorded for the 2003 Peel Session (although I'm sure everyone else had sussed that out by now).

As you were...

I fucking want it too! From what I've heard of it, the Peel version of 'Even Spring' pwns the 'Spokes' version (which is one of my favourite Plaid tracks anyway). I'd never heard it before, as I haven't owned any kind of radio since around 1994. There are samples of the 2003 Peel Sessions up. I won't link to them here, but you can find them pretty easily with a google search.

As I said, onecaseman is too fucking cool for words. Hoping now that at least some of that stuff they played last week in Nottingham sees the the light of day before too long. Fuck, Plaid rule.

Archived