IGNORED

Rant about Confield

BobDobalina

after listening to the whole album, the ending makes me fee like i'm spinning around very fast, and i'm being simultaneously taken apart and put back together on all levels

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name
My current fav is Eidetic Casein.

Me too. I remember a lot of users thought it was the worst track off Confield. :cry:

Me too. I remember a lot of users thought it was the worst track off Confield. :cry:

F that, that track rules big time. I love the weird dissonant harmonies going on near the end of the track. Also, the bassline is very strange, has a cool oscillation thing going on. Awesome track.

Guest Caustic

F that, that track rules big time. I love the weird dissonant harmonies going on near the end of the track. Also, the bassline is very strange, has a cool oscillation thing going on. Awesome track.

First time i heard Confield, I wasn't impressed.

but Eidetic Casein was like a beacon of hope.

Guest Enter a new display name

That "oscillation" is the thing that makes Eidetic Casein such a masterful track, it's so creepy and cold!

That "oscillation" is the thing that makes Eidetic Casein such a masterful track, it's so creepy and cold!

yeah this track deserves a full, huge, incredibly bassy stereo system....then it is AUTECHRE SEX.

Guest Blyz Castl

Tha beat is dope (talking about Eidetic Casein). I thought it was shite at first too, but ironically, it turned out to be the most hip-hop track on Confield. It represents everything I love about Confield.

• 10 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

QUOTE (Enter a new display name @ Jun 1 2008, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I really got into Cfern after more than 1.5 year of listening, finally!

wow, then you must have heard that track over 40.000 times

... I think I had access to the mystery part of Cfern thanks to Alarm Will S., they emphasized the rhythmic pitfalls.

I believe however that Pahrlic t. remain Confield's deepest moment, at least for my ears. Time, despite its leveling force, seems powerless against P.T.

Archived