IGNORED

acid bits

impakt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are shit. Ha ha just joking dude. :tongue: Yeah, sounding funky. Mmm I like the 4th clip very muchly ... that'd really get the crowd moving at a rave in it. Ooo 5 is rather funkalicious too. The Amen could probably do with a bit more processing though as the cymbals seem a bit too prominent in the mix. I've lost track of which tune is which I think I'm on 8 now. Yeah, all sounding very potentialicious. Look forward to hearing some full versions of these. Holy crap I'm only 1/4 of the way through ... wow there are a lot of tunes you've been working on!!! Are you using Audiorealism Bassline? Very impressive stuff anyways dude.

• 3 months later...
Guest Synthacat 9

ahh whats that melody at 3:37

I can't remember anything anymore and it's freaking me out

Just finished listening to the whole thing, I want the full songs you tease

Guest Thisket

You should definitely put the individual ones up. ESPECIALLY the one that comes in at about 12:40... oh my god, that sounds so good... gives me chills. :cry:

You should definitely put the individual ones up. ESPECIALLY the one that comes in at about 12:40... oh my god, that sounds so good... gives me chills. :cry:

I might share that one for you when I get home from work today. I will eventually try to share all of it, but hopefully you'll be able to buy it instead. :devil:

I might share that one for you when I get home from work today. I will eventually try to share all of it, but hopefully you'll be able to buy it instead. :devil:

that's the unknown acid track cylob played in one of his old set. a cover/remix of some sorts

Archived