IGNORED

Things that are IDM as Fuck

Guest analogue wings

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Pat Metheny is a great musician and from what I've heard a super nice down to earth Midwestern guy who isn't afraid of trying new things.... but he looks like such a fucking clown.

jet pack.

marc-newson-transport-3.jpgmarc-newson-transport-3a.jpg

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

fuck i can't find any info on this ANYWHERE. it's in a gallery in NYC - probably just a concept (i.e., what does it burn????) - but it was commissioned by a corporation (Body Jet) and executed by the guy who's designing the space shuttle where rich people will be in freefall for minutes (Marc Newson).

jet pack.

Guest analogue wings

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

fuck i can't find any info on this ANYWHERE. it's in a gallery in NYC - probably just a concept (i.e., what does it burn????) - but it was commissioned by a corporation (Body Jet) and executed by the guy who's designing the space shuttle where rich people will be in freefall for minutes (Marc Newson).

jet pack.

phake jet pack phails

actual real jet pack winz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBndcBjQFM

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

jet pack.

phake jet pack phails

actual real jet pack winz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBndcBjQFM

proud nZ_ER speaks ... and i can't blame you .. plenty of innovative cats over there.

i wonder if he was counting down in his head how much fuel he had for the ducted fans.

u haz better climate, booming economy, higher standard of living, lower tax, better average wage...

...we haz jetpackz

u have cheaper house prices (evens out the pay argument) .. better climate (serious fucking hot all the time gets old, plus there's the whole privatising our water bodies, when we're a drought nation, so you just know that they will use that as an excuse to charge us through the arse) ... our economy isn't booming, we are just cheaply selling off dirt from the ground, whilst destroying valuable farmland/killing local manufacturing through 'free' trade agreements.

is that abaot it ??

Archived