IGNORED

underfactilatic - robots at work

Guest pimpuks

A bit on the simple side but its definitely got potential. I like the main melody but even though its quite repetative its quite a happy sort of melody you've got here. I can't help feeling that I want more from this track. You know its like you've started it and I'm thinking okay whats next because fundamentally you have a nice melody and rhythm going here.

Guest underfactilatic

thank you

Yeah it's a bit repetitive, but it was a song you know and in some places there was singing, but i deleted it because it sounded a bit idiotic, but i can put that version too if ya want (;

Yeah, this could really use some development. There isn't really a melody anywhere in there. The mix is pretty muddy, you should try panning slightly. I would completely overhaul it if I were you. Some of those bass sounds are way too punchy, but the lead synth is alright. You should add some more noises in the backround so it doesn't sound so empty.

Archived