IGNORED

WATMM Monthly Remix Competition

Joyrex

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sit will go up this weekend, just in time for the deadline on Tuesday. Depending on the number of entries (or lack thereof), I might extend the contest till the end of the month, and advertise it a bit more to garner more interest.

Guest analogue wings
Sit will go up this weekend, just in time for the deadline on Tuesday. Depending on the number of entries (or lack thereof), I might extend the contest till the end of the month, and advertise it a bit more to garner more interest.

Extend deadline plz. I have a good idea for a mix but I'm hella busy.

Extend deadline plz. I have a good idea for a mix but I'm hella busy.

Yeah, I don't like putting the site "officially" up then the next day the contest is over, so it will be Feb 15th to give everyone more time and garner a bit more interest in it.

it is pretty funny whenever a motivational speaker stops you from getting something done.

But yeah I guess I have time to get a better mix on my remix. Cool. if the deadline has been moved up a month then the site being up right now is really not a pressing concern. Just don't put it off till Feb 14th.

remix the police - walking on the moon, and then wait for the website to go up to post your entry. there's nothing you have to do besides avoid posting it to ylc, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, so I don't think the issue with participation in this particular remix has anything to do with the site being up, I think it's more to do with most people not liking the song (not me, I had a blast remixing it).

So I think for the next one, we should have a really inviting song that a lot of people will find easy to remix. Maybe some kind of "classic" album track that has gotten the deluxe treatment, where box sets have come out with indivdual tracks seperated. Like something from the beatles, or the beach boys. I dunno, just a thought, I will do whatever ends up being picked.

Guest greenbank

yeah i have to admit that i was kind of enthusiastic about this until i heard the tune, theres pretty much 0 inspiration there for me and i can't be bothered with the amount of work it would take to knock this pish into something that i'd submit.

Archived