IGNORED

What's this track.

murve33

that's Stone In Focus, my good man. The leftover track from SAW II. Only appears on the brown vinyl version.

Aww Kay. I guess that's not a big deal then. Would this be the only CD this track appears on though. I've only seen it on that uncommon SAW II LP.

great song. catchy isn't the first word that comes to my mind when i hear it either but i wouldn't say that any of the saw II tracks are "catchy".

I meant the title "#19" wasn't a catchy title.

Guest Caustic
great song. catchy isn't the first word that comes to my mind when i hear it either but i wouldn't say that any of the saw II tracks are "catchy".

I think Hexagon and Domino are pretty catchy.

Aww Kay. I guess that's not a big deal then. Would this be the only CD this track appears on though. I've only seen it on that uncommon SAW II LP.

Yep. That's the only digital copy of it.

come to think of it there are catchy moments because i think curtains is catchy.

Yep. That's the only digital copy of it.

orly

I think I have a vinyl rip of it.

Guest Helper ET
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT DAMNIT CAUSTIC

I didn't know there was ever originally a digital copy of it.

made me laugh bigtime

it's also one of his longest tracks, clocking in at just over 10 minutes, and the reason it was not included on any of the CD versions of SAW II.

which is the longest? the sand lowe polygon window remix (almost 12 min)?

it's also one of his longest tracks, clocking in at just over 10 minutes, and the reason it was not included on any of the CD versions of SAW II.

the sand lowe is one of the greatest of his remixes

as far as my collection says, yes, you are correct, with SAW II, track 11 coming in 2nd at 11:27, On (d-scape mix) in 3rd at 10:39.

4th - Gentle People - Journey (afx care mix)

5th - Stone in focus.

the sand lowe is one of the greatest of his remixes

agreed, though I wish the bass was a bit less boomy throughout.

Guest Caustic

It's a brilliant track indeed.

Hey Joyrex, did you ever ask Rich how he produced SAW II?

I remember there was a thread around here that said he used an ARP in the process. (they said there was a distinct sound or something.)

If somebody finds it, post it here.

Archived