IGNORED

I Love Acid - photo's

seed

fucking awesome night. Both rooms were great for pretty much the whole night, great crowd as well

Only thing and I feel weird for even saying this, because I'm basically a disciple, but didn't really get into Luke's set all that much...

Highlight of the Night: Acid remix of Analord 10 in the 2nd room just after midnight. Got to get an mp3 of that

the youtube video is from the April party

but there will be some video footage from halloween coming soon

mp3 recordings from the night going up on the site now. Mully & B12 up now, Vibert & Richard Wigglesworth soon

jph will cylobs set be available? i would love to hear it again. it was a VERY good event.

thanks! t'was a great night - good crowd, great atmosphere, really friendly attitude and loads of smiles!! top acts, the sound was superb in both rooms and it stayed busy right to the end! i played last, after Mully's amazing laser show (dj'd loads of old prodigy and LFO tracks) and it was still well busy, people standing on the bassbins dancing. and plenty of people made the effort with costumes, and there were lots of girls and not so much beard-stroking backpack boys heh heh

almost a 100% perfect night...

...blighted only by the fact that someone waving their drink over the dj booth managed to splash into the funktion 1 mixer (which we are still waiting to see if it can be fixed, otherwise thats gonna cost a lot and i will have to ebay some music kit...) we saw the back of the person who di it, they were obviously aware they had done it cos the sound suddenly went and then they scarpered from the scene...

and one shameless snivelling disgusting cunt stole The Doubtful Guests paycheck for the night - really fucking annoyed me this - they must have been right at the front dancing to her set to have seen the money envelope on her laptop, she turned away for a second and someone grabbed it. utter scumbag.

--

the mp3s that are up now are all thats going up i'm afraid. i have a couple more but there are unreleased tracks involved so the artists have asked me to keep them private.

once we know the fate of the mixer, if it is fixable and doesnt cos too much, i'm going to set plans ahead for an Easter or Valentines Day bash. Any recommendations of who to book?

...blighted only by the fact that someone waving their drink over the dj booth managed to splash into the funktion 1 mixer (which we are still waiting to see if it can be fixed, otherwise thats gonna cost a lot and i will have to ebay some music kit...) we saw the back of the person who di it, they were obviously aware they had done it cos the sound suddenly went and then they scarpered from the scene...

and one shameless snivelling disgusting cunt stole The Doubtful Guests paycheck for the night - really fucking annoyed me this - they must have been right at the front dancing to her set to have seen the money envelope on her laptop, she turned away for a second and someone grabbed it. utter scumbag.

That's fucking shit. I haven't even been to one of your nights but can see your heart is in the right place. Keep up the good fight dude!

That's fucking shit. I haven't even been to one of your nights but can see your heart is in the right place. Keep up the good fight dude!

you cant account for drunken accidents, i'm sure the guy who spilled his drink didnt do it deliberately, and these things happen...

but stealing money from someone who's music you've just danced to is really low :-(

still, overall the night was great and i'm really happy about how it went!

just downloaded vibert but only like twenty minutes downloaded. Anyone else have this problem???

no, but it certainly does fukken skip like hell

was she sober? I find it incredibly hard to believe someone would have done that. Maybe I'm just to optimistic but I'd really like to think that it had to have been a case of her losing it, instead of some piece of smegma stealing it

just downloaded vibert but only like twenty minutes downloaded. Anyone else have this problem???

aye, sorry about that. the bass was making my hard drive go crazy...fuckin annoying. it's still definitely listenable though

Oooh that's some unfortunate and vile events, that's a mega shame. I made it to the first one and it was superb, unfortunately couldn't get a raving crew together for this one!

I personally can't imagine an acid night without Ceephax Acid Crew on the bill!!

aye, sorry about that. the bass was making my hard drive go crazy...fuckin annoying. it's still definitely listenable though

the quality is excellent, but the skipping makes it rather unpleasant. i'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but i hope you can get that issue worked out and continue posting sets, because DJ luke does very beautiful creations.

the quality is excellent, but the skipping makes it rather unpleasant. i'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but i hope you can get that issue worked out and continue posting sets, because DJ luke does very beautiful creations.

yeah next time i'll make sure if its recording to a laptop, to put it on something to absorb the vibrations

the bass in the main room was so immense, to the point of being ridiculous.

Fucking hell, that's crap. It wasn't her night what with the equipment trouble too (was that caused by the spilt drink thing or was it something else?)

That was a damn good night in all - really enjoyed what I caught of the sets (which was more than I thought, 'cos my knackered ol' legs were moaning at me before I even got there, but I just can't help myself sometimes!). Your old-school prodigy megamix towards the end was most welcome, sir.

Archived