IGNORED

Fresh Blood Isn't Best

Guest Pinflux

Guest Pinflux

Thanks Springy :P

I've put up a direct download to the song here for anyone who's interested. Critiques would be nice *grovel* because I'm still pretty new to this music business and don't know if what I'm doing actually appeals to anyone.

Guest Pinflux

Hey thanks heaps for the feedback guys!

I'll keep 'em in mind for the next thing I do :D

PS your avatar rocks Forlon, wanna swap?

i really loved the beats and all the percussion sounds, not sharp and loud but very effective. the melody is nice but not that memorable , the flute closer to the end is a really neat touch

Guest Pinflux

Forlorn - Avatar is go. Lemme know when you're ready to trade ;) That exploding dog site is an interesting one, have you ever been to the web comic

Spamusement? Similar kind of idea, though with spam email headers.

Eugene - Thanks heaps for your comment! Melodies are not really my strong point, I need to work on them more. I got the little bamboo panflute from my aunty and uncle for Christmas! :D I've been annoying my flatmates with it.

Guest Pinflux

Ah crap, the world I know and love is falling down around me :(

I've been calling you forlorn for two years now. Is it pronounced 'fallen' then?

You must know what Dane feels like when people refer to him as 'Springymagic'

Guest Pinflux

Nope, Springy gave me a huge bunch of WATMM forumgoers music a couple of years ago now, and I've been lurking on the boards for about a year. *shifty eyes* Only really discovered electronic music in 2004 when I met him.

Archived