IGNORED

I played 54 Cymru Beats

Dale

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think it might have been a cake or a pie.

looks like a bicycle seat with AIDS to me.

[singing]

Everyone has AIDS!

AIDS AIDS AIDS!

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!

Everyone has AIDS!

And so this is the end of our story

And everyone is dead from AIDS

It took from me my best friend

My only true pal

My only bright star (he died of AIDS)

Well I'm gonna march on Washington

Lead the fight and charge the brigades

There's a hero inside of all of us

I'll make them see everyone has AIDS

My father (AIDS!)

My sister (AIDS!)

My uncle and my cousin and her best friend (AIDS AIDS AIDS!)

The gays and the straights

And the white and the spades

Everyone has AIDS!

My grandma and my dog 'ol blue (AIDS AIDS AIDS)

The pope has got it and so do you (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)

C'mon everybody we got quilting to do (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)

We gotta break down these baricades, everyone has

AIDS! x 20

[/singing]

lyrics by Trey Parker

Team America: World Police... FUCK YEA!

team_america.jpg

"Everyones got AIDS"

Guest Vegeta897

This thread reminds me of what a friend said yesterday.

soad: i was in my friend's car and he was playing this generic techno cd

soad: you know DJ TIESTO RULEZ etc

soad: and he started up this song that i thought had this skittering autechre-ish beatr

soad: and i was like fuck yes you finally listen to something decent

soad: until i just realized he was fast forwarding the fucking cd

When I first fell in love with Aphex's remix of Krieger from 26 mixes, everyone thought the CD was glitched or something.

Also, I once gave my friend a CD to play while we were in his car, and some breakcore Venetian track from the pigeon album was playing, and while it was playing he said something like "man, this would sound even worse if it was skipping" (his cd player always fucking skipped for some reason) and I said "actually, it is skipping" and it was, unfortunately. But to him I guess it would be hard to tell because of how crazy the beats are.

One time when me, my sister, and two cousins were going on a small roadtrip up to the lake, we decided to each choose like 3 songs to have on a playlist as we drove. I didn't want to choose anything crazy that they wouldn't enjoy so the only Aphex I chose was Windowlicker. Watching them reacting to the very ending was funny though.

so the only Aphex I chose was Windowlicker. Watching them reacting to the very ending was funny though.

The ending of that tune is the best ending i have heard out of all Richard's tunes (in fact, Ziggomatic might just beat it)

Guest hahathhat
[equation]

Laughable Butane Bob

:heart:

Now, hathathat, what the yes hell is your avatar a picture of??

i can't remember.

• 11 years later...
On 11/10/2007 at 5:09 AM, Dale said:

and yeah, you can guess his reaction.

With this track, you have to understand what it's about..

What do you mean by this, what is this track "about"?

I always think those drukqs drill tracks tell stories but I can never "decipher" them or whatever

43 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

jeez what's up w these bumps lately 

since vkxyz just asked someone a question who posted about 12 years ago it seems people are seeing really old threads somehow and not realizing they've been 6 feet under for over a decade.

On 6/29/2019 at 4:50 PM, MIXL2 said:

jeez what's up w these bumps lately 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm trying not to make new threads, so instead I end up searching and finding a lot of old stuff that I want to talk about, I'll stop if it's that annoying.

On 6/29/2019 at 5:36 PM, Brisbot said:

since vkxyz just asked someone a question who posted about 12 years ago it seems people are seeing really old threads somehow and not realizing they've been 6 feet under for over a decade.

No I'm just searching for stuff I want to talk about and are bumping instead of starting new threads, I can stop if it's that annoying though

1 hour ago, vkxwz said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm trying not to make new threads, so instead I end up searching and finding a lot of old stuff that I want to talk about, I'll stop if it's that annoying.

No I'm just searching for stuff I want to talk about and are bumping instead of starting new threads, I can stop if it's that annoying though

who cares what I think. If you wanna ask people questions who were active 12 years ago then that's your thing.

22 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

who cares what I think. If you wanna ask people questions who were active 12 years ago then that's your thing.

Fair enough. When I ask questions of a person who was active 12 years ago I don't expect them to reply necessarily, but at least for someone else who's active now to see it and answer if they want to

Archived